UPDATED Phoenix Suns Nike Air Force 1 Low Charles Barkley PICS

What FNL do you work at.... We just got ours in today also... Nice... Im copin the black nubuck and purp one for sure.

More pics:
sidelineapparel_1979_128350657

sidelineapparel_1979_129296289

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

What FNL do you work at.... We just got ours in today also... Nice... Im copin the black nubuck and purp one for sure.

the best one ever store 472 lol sike, Taylor, Michigan (southland mall)

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

YEEEAA BOOOYYYYYE

*edit yeah the price is sort of a big kick in the man parts but regardless... black based, white swoosh, high top, nothing sweeter
I want these bad, but with all the damn x-mas shopping, black friday shopping, 2 pairs of Godzillas, 2 pairs of huarache ACGs and 2 pairs of PlayoffVIIIs that I will get, I am hurting bad.

BTW, pickyourshoes.com has them for $235+shipping. What are the chances I can pick these up for about the same in a couple of months? Probably slim to none?

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

I want these bad, but with all the damn x-mas shopping, black friday shopping, 2 pairs of Godzillas, 2 pairs of huarache ACGs and 2 pairs of Playoff VIIIs that I will get, I am hurting bad.

BTW, pickyourshoes.com has them for $235+shipping. What are the chances I can pick these up for about the same in a couple of months? Probably slim to none?

Every pair of Supreme AF1's I've purchased in '07 have come from legit ebay sellers for considerably lessthan retail. I wear a sz. 14, though, so understandably the markets are different for me, but I think you can still cop them later online as well, just thatthe price will be harder to predict and there's a higher risk for fakes in common sizes as opposed to 14-15.

Back
Top Bottom