*UPDATED* PRESTIGIOUS - 2.11.06 - STORE PICS AND INFO!!!!!!

Hey i went into prestigious on monday nice store but no shoes in my size which suck cuz i passed on some stuff at Walters in atl thinkin i would find something there but oh well i will def be back great place.

Quote:
* Prestigious Shop Tee Release - You will want one of these... Believe me these are serious and make a strong statement for all the real heads...

THIS T-SHIRT IS AMAZING. I JUST GOT MINE TODAY...

I THINK ITS JUST ABOUT THE BEST T-SHIRT I OWN.. BIG UPS TO MR T!! THANKS MAN

During my Eastcoast swing I stopped in Atlanta. I was disappointed to c that Sole Munki was closed so I wasnt able to hit that store. I stayed a few dayz in the ATL and hit other sneaker shops. The last day on my way out of ATL, on way to visit most of the states on way up to Washington D.C., I hit up Prestigious. Wen I got there was a sign on window saying be back at 300 pm, thinking of wut I go throiugh at a shop in Houston I was lil disappointed. So my wife and my lil boy and I go eat at nearby cafe. We head bac to the place and they were open. I was no longer disappointed. The guys were young but were VERY friendly. The store was nice and had easy kick bac atmosphere.I was very happy to find a store that was helpful and friendly. It reminds me of another store that I frequent in Texas, Motive 807 in Austin. Where Fihad is the epitome of great customer service. The store was out of alot of kicks, but I had jus got there wen he was putting out more. I continued to talk to the guys and they showed me sum Jordans and that new Jordan bacpack. I picked up a few pairs of AF1s that where on mylist and left very happy that I hit up this store. :D
happy.gif
If n e one goes to ATL, make an effort to hit up Prestigious. Dont sleep on this sneaker boutique yall. This was the top sneaker store I went to on all the southeast states I visited to.

Taste em, lick em, paint em ,wear em, do wut ya lyke wit ur Kicks!!!

Rocked my shirt to the club @#%$ was a success
Team Weezy F.
"I been ready since 81 and I was born in 82"

Buy My Icey Laneys and Playstations!!

yellow and black
Team Weezy F.

thansk for showing me some love the other day when i came through and bought those 8 forces

Yea... rockin mine has caught some serious response... people want to take pics of the shirts with their cameras and such... lol

Ay Vic... wuz good

the footwork project

ex-clu-sives
We define exclusives...

man chillin man tryin to make these grades at school im crushing the game....
Team Weezy F.

Can someone hook me up with one of the "Stop Rockin' Fake Sh**" tees?
Being the pimps that we are.
[/b]​

good lookin prestigious, people in the store feeling this and i crushed it at the MAGIC SHOW with the news paper dunks. even sales reps for suits were feeling it but not the bootleggers

dalima, I think I saw you at MAGIC. I know I peeped a dude wearing a shirt out the corner of my eye. I just saw the back part with the Prestigious script on it. I was busy at the SHMACK booth, what did you check out there. I was really chilling and just checking all the new stuff and looking for new lines. My dudes at Palis and the people from Akomplice will be bringing the heat next season for real.
-Corey

whats good with tha updates??!!?? yall didnt die on me dijew??
WesCo Fresco
~Best Dressed, Dress Fresh, Oh Yes, YES Y'ALL!!!~
-I NEED DS sz10-12 PENNY 3s-​

ayo T good lookin out on that situationormal tee 2day...holl@me on them hybrids my dude
WesCo Fresco
~Best Dressed, Dress Fresh, Oh Yes, YES Y'ALL!!!~
-I NEED DS sz10-12 PENNY 3s-​

Bought a "Stop Rockin Fake @#%$" shirt about a month ago, really cool people and I got my shirt fast. Prestigious gets a thumbs up from me.

they might be a mesuem but i know most of that stuff on display was for sale because its in then out and i bought some stuff. for them

this is a sneakerhead store. they have the rarest stuff in the world in their and people buy it out that why its in and out. but there is alot of sneakers that are on their walls that an avg sneaker boutique consumer can buy. its not a footlocker people need to stop thinking that. if you want the best store you gotta carry the best. do you want to be known as a store with just your few japan exclusive shoes or the rarest of rare shoes. if you cant afford 100-200 range than this shoudnt be your thing. because as far as i know when i was in there everything on the wall was between 70-300. stuff in the glass was more. they even said in interviews that they wanted to create the museum atmosphere not everyone will see these sneakers ever in their lives. but there is still alot of other stuff there. i had to basically sit there all day til the next shipment to get my stuff because people are in and out with shoes.

Back
Top Bottom