*UPDATED* PRESTIGIOUS - 2.11.06 - STORE PICS AND INFO!!!!!!

Yeah whats new at the spot?
TEAM SOLED OUT! EST.2005​
AIR234LIFE, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, , sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY

wow that was fast

so im guessing the new location is going to be closer to the city? is there any chance of gettin an actual QS account or is going to continue to be consignment?
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Damn T and Will , I need to get down to the A and see wussup havent talked to you guys in a while. Get at me.
Thats wussup
Joerdan23~King of TN
TEAM TN
Doing our thing in the worst state for collecting since 2002!!!​

just read this in the general forum:

"Im franchising my own McDonalds, Im thinking about getting a little share in the Atlanta Hawks, and I co-own a sneaker store Prestigious [in Atlanta]," the rapper told the Columbus Dispatch. "I just thought, "Why not make money on stuff that I love?

that was said by Bow Wow...

is this true...if so, is this the reason for the shop closing down and moving? im hoping bow wow invest some good cash in to that place and get some good product...cant wait to check out the new place
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

hi -

it is indeed true

it will be a very nice shop.

im pretty sure Mr T from the A (owner) will post up details as they come available.
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:large;">[email protected]</span><!-----</div><!-----<br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:large;">myspace.com/snugglesmcduggal</span><!-----</div><!-----<br>

store is coming.

looking at around april.

it will be worth the wait with the accounts, collabs, and products this store will bring.

thanks for being patient.

<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:large;">[email protected]</span><!-----</div><!-----<br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:large;">myspace.com/snugglesmcduggal</span><!-----</div><!-----<br>

T got the fiends itchin in the A.
Dudes gonna have to come out of rehab or stop effin wit their bootleg suppliers when they open up shop.
Crushed-out Heavenly

Congrats on all the success! You've come a long way. I remember back when you all were copping SB's from Stratosphere.

PO

im pretty sure they never copped from stratosphere you have mistaken them for sole munki

shout out to prestigious for all the the love!! They doing big things in 07 so watch out....

killing the game past present and forever!

Will and T keep doing it dont forget your boy!
Team Weezy F.
"I been ready since 81 and I was born in 82"

Team Weezy F.
"I Keep a Bad Chic Skating like New New"

Buy Snuggles Exclusive Stuff

I wanna see what the hype is about, I never got to visit the ols location even tho it was so close to my school. Y'd they move?? Where exactly in Atlanta did they move?? Anywhere near the underground? Too many questions
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

sorry for no update and the delay

construction is getting laid out.

slowly getting there but definetly a summer grand opening.

also wanted to give a shout out to everyone that has and still is supporting the store

prestigious, greg street, and bow wow.

you won't be dissappointed

will yall be doing SOME phone orders? I have since moved to cali but I still support prestigious mos def. still got my business card. Plus I came the grand opening weekend =DD
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

I heard that the store's gonna be in Atlantic Station, maybe now i can finally visit
Put this under your sig if you know someone who is fighting, survived, or died of cancer

^^ yeah thomas its in atlantic station so you can finally get fresh like me lol
Team Weezy F.
"I been ready since 81 and I was born in 82"

Team Weezy F.
"I Keep a Bad Chic Skating like New New"

Buy Snuggles Exclusive Stuff

Back
Top Bottom