updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

smh @ Nike for not dropping these....
indifferent.gif

they need to drop 'em just like this
6820639335_c833e0ef78_b.jpg
I just bought a shirt to go with this and it ain't dropping??? - I thought it was on the 2012 Foamposite schedule ???? 

indifferent.gif

I just bought a shirt to go with this and it ain't dropping??? - I thought it was on the 2012 Foamposite schedule ???? 

the Navy foamposite is now the USA Olympic Foamposite with irridescent shades of Gold...so remember that Gold Foam One u guys caught a glimpse of at the SC Event? well there went the Navy Foamposite! Release should be closer or during the games this summer

the Navy foamposite is now the USA Olympic Foamposite with irridescent shades of Gold...so remember that Gold Foam One u guys caught a glimpse of at the SC Event? well there went the Navy Foamposite! Release should be closer or during the games this summer

they're nice. maybe worth copping even if you dont like but as resell. look what happened with the red foams lol

they're nice. maybe worth copping even if you dont like but as resell. look what happened with the red foams lol

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I know a lot of NikeTalkers have been wanting navy Foams. I don't know what the grey's there for. If it's a translucent grey sole, I think they could be pretty nice.

EDIT:

obsidiangrey.jpg

is this official? a clear icy sole would have been better...

I know a lot of NikeTalkers have been wanting navy Foams. I don't know what the grey's there for. If it's a translucent grey sole, I think they could be pretty nice.

EDIT:

obsidiangrey.jpg

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

EDIT:

obsidiangrey.jpg

Until they yellow. I'd rather have a clear icy sole or blacked out sole though rather than smoke.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

EDIT:

obsidiangrey.jpg

Until they yellow. I'd rather have a clear icy sole or blacked out sole though rather than smoke.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

This sounds like it might be what they are.

Too much heat this summer... being a sneakerhead is such an expensive habit! Can't complain though =)

Too much heat this summer... being a sneakerhead is such an expensive habit! Can't complain though =)

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

wow...can't wait.  The metallic reds were going to be my last ones but I guess not after seeing this.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

wow...can't wait.  The metallic reds were going to be my last ones but I guess not after seeing this.

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

indifferent.gif

I'm so robocopping these if they were to release.

Back
Top Bottom