**updated with pics pg3** Visitng ATL ... Can anyone recommend some good food spots ?!

Don't go to glady's knight. Its an overrated tourist trap.

This.... 2 pieces of Popeyes fried chicken and waffles for $19.
mean.gif
Its not even that.

Its the fact that there is nothing unique about the place except the sign.

I laugh at the lines of tourists spilling out on Peachtree looking like they're really doing it when they could have a 10x better dining experience with some degree of actual research. 

Their sides come out of a can. The food is REALLY basic. The interior sucks. The location is wack (no view). 

Theres nothing special about the place AT ALL. 

That place is nasty...

Which? Soul? Depends on your taste. I grew up vegetarian and eating there, so...

OH! That reminds me, there's another vegetarian place called Harmony that's pretty good too. They serve Chinese dishes that are made using imitation meats. Aka, lots of gluten and tofu :lol:

Last edited:
Chanterelle's
Q-Times
Beautiful
J's Rib Shack
Busy Bee (They are only open on certain days)
The Silver Platter
Vortex
Eatz
Crazy Cubans
Thumbs Up
Radial Cafe
Two Urban Licks
Park Tarven
Serpas
Bo Bo Garden
Boneyard
The Sound Table
Stir It Up
Marlow Tarven
Holeman and Finch
Empire State South
Fat Mack Rib Shack
Taqueria Del Sol
Buckhead Diner
Waffle House
Sotto Sotto (I heard it was good, never been there)
Watershed (I heard it was good, never been there)
One Midtown Kitchen
Chow Baby
Delia's Chicken Sausage Stand (24 Hours)
Bangkok (Piedmont Rd, I know the owner, friend of the family...She going to tell you a joke while eating)
Food for Life Supreme
Spoon
Noodles
Holy Taco
Cafe Sunflower (Best Vegetarian restaurant, I used to eat there when I was a vegetarian...OUTSTANDING)
Green Sprout (Good vegetarian restaurant)
Orient Express of the Vinning
Acoustix Jazz Restaurant and Lounge (Live Jazz and excellent food)
Museum Bar (Great Food but horrible service)
The Glenn (SkyLounge - Lounge Bar with Skyline view of the entire city....beautiful)

There's more. I try new restaurants every 2 weeks...Go to these websites: Creative Loafing, Atlanta Food Truck Park, Access Atlanta, Fusicology,

Last edited:
Which? Soul? Depends on your taste. I grew up vegetarian and eating there, so...
OH! That reminds me, there's another vegetarian place called Harmony that's pretty good too. They serve Chinese dishes that are made using imitation meats. Aka, lots of gluten and tofu :lol:

I was a vegetarian for 6 years...the food is bland.

There's an excellent vegetarian spot across the street behind the goodwill place that's 5x better, Tassili's Raw Reality

Sunflower Cafe is the truth and I love Harmony

Last edited:
Pappadeax's & Pappasito's  in Marietta pretty pricey like Ruth Chris though.  If your wings and pizza type hit up Clay's Cafe in Sandy Springs.  Best damn mild chicken tenders in I've ever had in my life.

Chanterelle's
Q-Times
Beautiful
J's Rib Shack
Busy Bee (They are only open on certain days)
The Silver Platter
Vortex
Eatz
Crazy Cubans
Thumbs Up
Radial Cafe
Two Urban Licks
Park Tarven
Serpas
Bo Bo Garden
Boneyard
The Sound Table
Stir It Up
Marlow Tarven
Holeman and Finch
Empire State South
Fat Mack Rib Shack
Taqueria Del Sol
Buckhead Diner
Waffle House
Sotto Sotto (I heard it was good, never been there)
Watershed (I heard it was good, never been there)
One Midtown Kitchen
Chow Baby
Delia's Chicken Sausage Stand (24 Hours)
Bangkok (Piedmont Rd, I know the owner, friend of the family...She going to tell you a joke while eating)
Food for Life Supreme
Spoon
Noodles
Holy Taco
Cafe Sunflower (Best Vegetarian restaurant, I used to eat there when I was a vegetarian...OUTSTANDING)
Green Sprout (Good vegetarian restaurant)
Orient Express of the Vinning
Acoustix Jazz Restaurant and Lounge (Live Jazz and excellent food)
Museum Bar (Great Food but horrible service)
The Glenn (SkyLounge - Lounge Bar with Skyline view of the entire city....beautiful)

There's more. I try new restaurants every 2 weeks...Go to these websites: Creative Loafing, Atlanta Food Truck Park, Access Atlanta, Fusicology,
A brother can vouch for the ones highlighted as legit. 

This guy is right. Atlanta might have crappy public transit, but their restaurant game is NOT lacking at all. 

I just like the vibe of the places I enlarged. 

Leave them weak chain seafood spots like pappadeaux's out of this convo. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
A brother can vouch for the ones highlighted as legit. 

This guy is right. Atlanta might have crappy public transit, but their restaurant game is NOT lacking at all. 

I just like the vibe of the places I enlarged. 

Leave them weak chain seafood spots like pappadeaux's out of this convo. 
mean.gif
So IYP Waffle House>>>>.Pappadeaux's  have you ever had their stuff lobster.  Don't allow this man to lead you astray to the worst meal you've ever had.  The worst truck stop in Amercia would taste better then that roach complex.  Just the smell of that place can dead your appetite.

You mights as well enjoy a big juicy booger burger from ODB if Waffle House is your choice

2005_state_property_II_017.jpg

Yo, I had panang lobster at Spoon..... Maaaaaaan!

Tab came up to $100 for two, and I know op is looking for spots that arent too expensive, but that place is the truth.

Cafe Bombay is good Indian food. Calcutta used to be my family's go to spot, but they closed. They were located in Little Five Points since I was little and closed probably around 2005. Sad to see them go.

Did bruh up there really say Zaxbys?
JR Crickets, BEST KNEEGROW WINGS YOU WILL EVER HAVE.

Being from Idaho and having lived in ATL for two years...I would do unforgivable things to get a large wings and things. Y'all don't know what you have.

looks like everyone has different tastes and opinions which is not surprising

the one unanimous thing everyone agreed on is Varisty and Gladys sucks :lol:

definitely want to hit up one of the restaurants with the view of the city. Sky lounge vs Sundial...any opinions?

the one unanimous thing everyone agreed on is Varisty and Gladys sucks :lol:

yea the varsity is trash but i like gladys, i mean it aint extravagant or nuthin but i always enjoy myself when i go

the one unanimous thing everyone agreed on is Varisty and Gladys sucks
laugh.gif

definitely want to hit up one of the restaurants with the view of the city. Sky lounge vs Sundial...any opinions?
Whats your money like?

Back
Top Bottom