UPDATED!!! XVII LACING POST ALSO HAS SOME XI LACING LOOK!!

fad? yes

but so what? most of these fads i usually pass up but i think cuz i caught this when it was still on its first page i decided to do it.

thanks for keepin our lives interesting!
"33"

Look At My Perfect Feedback On eBay. Just Click Here. I Am Also On The Legit List #123

man i cant wait till i see some one doing this in real life.
hey DOC is there any way 2 do "MJ" on them i i know there is no way 2 do a #23 but maybe "MJ" insted holllllllllla 1.
"NOOOOO I CANT FEEL MY SHOES"

JUST TO CLEAR UP SOMETHING

it was NOT my fault the judges didnt show!
its the AB to tha CR

a couple for more tonight. my laces are startin to fray...

"MJ" with 5 holes, "MJ" with 4 wont look like MJ

I-YI2OtrDf4Xy2B4lHSncYh2Ala8AcfK0180.jpg

anythings possible....see it?

2Uc1lJCRWwwyXx1wmJ6cy26xfkV3WW6z0180.jpg

here ya go, for those of you who couldnt get it from the first pic...

kAS9iq3SeQswD+vOmGjS1mIf2YZ9-BKC0180.jpg

and heres "23" with 4 holes

48V3zDGtId5QnP9+NK88G1lJiiTxCwET0180.jpg

"33"

Look At My Perfect Feedback On eBay. Just Click Here. I Am Also On The Legit List #123

YO DOC your my hero man lol i tryed all night 2 get the #23 but i didt think about doing it the other way (long way) and that "MJ" is nice thanks playa i couldent try them my self cuz my 17's are in the "CUSTOM SHOP" (my next creation) the lacing i havent got a chance to try.
thanks DOC and give tha laces a rest they have had a long day hollllllllla 1.
"NOOOOO I CANT FEEL MY SHOES"

too bad im so tired or i'd try it
Call me a newbie, i'll let my collection and knowledge speak for me.

those are cool i like them very creative.... all the othere lace post were the same
[color=FF3399]You need a girl? wellIm that hoodrat chick that only rocks Sneakers[/color]

MuDJ8uJtRphoZUOHVX4IsyheoGCyuqte0180.jpg

What? Who? Me? Oh. They're painted in case some of you didn't get it. They'll be up for sale shortly though. Sz 14.....
"33"

Doc, you should drop some cool greys with dirt stains in the post once in a while! j/p! peace
I rep the Ghost Town Mall Footlocker

can MJ be done with just 4 holes
[color=FF3399]You need a girl? wellIm that hoodrat chick that only rocks Sneakers[/color]

LOL, am I the only one on the page that has only 3 sets of holes? I dont think i can do even one of these things.
[h2][color=FF0000]KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR SNEAKERS CLOSER[/color][/h2]

Back
Top Bottom