Uploaded 1 month ago, 10 million views...... Dude killed it.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Anybody read the comment on that first video?

Mr. timmy6ifiy I would like to personally thank you for this video and your mother for giving birth to you. Before I watched this video I had cancer, was addicted to crack cocaine, and was homeless.

But one day I borrowed someone's laptop to look up awesome dubstep videos. This pure intenseness of this video motivated me to steal that man's laptop and sell it to get back on my feet. My cancer is now cured. I do not do crack. And I am the CEO of Google Inc.

Godspeed my friend.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Although the whole comment was @%++@*% hilarious, it was the last part that made me lose my mind. What a chode.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lexflex81

yep this dubstep fad needs to blow over soon. walked by a club where Goldie was spinning and the line out front was packed with 16 year old dubstep hipsters. I shook my effing head thinking: "these fools weren't even BORN when Goldie was dropping records" I see this whole dubstep thing as a direct slap in the face of the early jungle music I loved growing up.

/rant over
Aman.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by leopardbrain

Originally Posted by lexflex81

yep this dubstep fad needs to blow over soon. walked by a club where Goldie was spinning and the line out front was packed with 16 year old dubstep hipsters. I shook my effing head thinking: "these fools weren't even BORN when Goldie was dropping records" I see this whole dubstep thing as a direct slap in the face of the early jungle music I loved growing up.

/rant over
Aman.
eyes.gif

eek.gif

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom