UPS truck Shootout in fLorida....

Have ya seen this!? I’m shocked no thread was made yet, this completely ruined my day, apparently the UPS driver was taken hostage by two armed robbers, cops cornered the truck on the highway and let off 200 rounds into it, killing the robbers, the driver and even a bystander in a near by car....WHO TRAINED THESE COPS!!?

Saw a vid where they (cops) took cover being civilian cars during the shooting...whole situation looked reckless as hell :smh:

Gunfire was coming from the UPS truck. I watched it in real-time.

General disregard for any human lives but their own (the cops).

The video where you can hear bullets flying by is scary.

I mean why not let them gain some distance.

De escalation is no longer a thing?

F'd up situation. Sad for the driver and his family.

Honestly have no idea what the police protocol is here, but it sounds like they screwed it up. They had already shot it out at the jewelry store they robbed.
Gunfire was exchanged between the store owner and the suspects and a woman at the store was hurt. It was unclear if she had been shot.

All UPS driver's carry a phone. You'd think they'd just tail them cautiously either by car or helicopter and try to negotiate.

I'm just playing Monday morning QB though. It probably all happened quick.

Who trained these idiot cops? I can't wait to hear their press conferences deflecting blame and saying they acted accordingly following protocol. Basically killed 2 innocent people for some stolen jewelry |l
They did tho. Protect the mobs money at all costs and leave no witnesses.

Back
Top Bottom