UPS truck Shootout in fLorida....

in many places cops are supposed to go into tracking mode from the helicopter if the pursuit is too dangerous for civilians, hell they're not even supposed to pit the vehicle if civilians are too close by and these bozos just take cover behind cars with people in them and open fire into rush hour traffic. They shouldn't have even been pursuing on the ground

This. They needed to just fall back. In other situations if a chase gets too dangerous because someone fleeing is traveling too fast, they won't even pursue. These dudes had already shot it out and were now on a densely populated highway. The cops basically gave them reason to keep shooting, putting dozens of people in immediate danger.

Really sad to watch that video. His girls are going to see that some day.

The cops def messed up but I love how no one is talking about the scumbags who stole a ups truck and took a hostage.

The guys who did that technically got the people killed

The whole point in taking a hostage is to protect yourself from police gunfire. If the cops are following protocol they don’t let off on everything in a hostage situation with NO regard to the life of the hostage or the dozens of innocent bystanders in the situation. They’re not supposed to use civilians as human shields either. Literally everyone knows this. But the cops definitely “messed up” and the robbers got people killed. Makes sense.

Insured stolen goods. Perps in a very recognizable, big, slow vehicle that has GPS tracking in it. Said vehicle already being tracked by multiple helicopters. Sounds like the perfect scenario to escalate the situation and engage the perps in the middle of traffic, using vehicles occupied by civilians as cover.

What could possibly go wrong? :smh::smh:

They were shooting at whatever was moving. In that WS video, I saw the driver take at least 2-3 directly to the back. You could see the smoke puff off him.

That wrongful death suit gonna be huge.

Like I said, the cops did a bunch of wrong stuff and made things alot worse. But this all could of been avoided if people would stop committing crimes. It's literally that simple, don't steal a damn truck that isn't yours and don't take a human being who is doing his job hostage. It baffles me that people don't realize this, literally makes no sense

Like I said, the cops did a bunch of wrong stuff and made things alot worse. But this all could of been avoided if people would stop committing crimes. It's literally that simple, don't steal a damn truck that isn't yours and don't take a human being who is doing his job hostage. It baffles me that people don't realize this, literally makes no sense

Someone put out a memo.

"Stop committing crimes."

That should take care of everything.

Someone put out a memo.

"Stop committing crimes."

That should take care of everything.
Great new years resolution too....
giphy (86).gif

Back
Top Bottom