**Upstate NY (Albany, Lake George, Saratoga)**

Originally Posted by evisumane123

anyone else here about the Footaction going in crossgates? when is that supposed to open up?
Really? That would b dope..

Only footaction that is in upstate NY is in Syracuse..

the manager at rotterdam is going to be the manager there,i guess it is confirmed and he made the rotterdam footlocker 3x better than it was before, ive only been to a footaction once i believe, when i first jumped into the sneaker game, dont really remember how it was....im excited though

^^Yeah Mike is good peoples over at rotterdam..he turned that store upside down and in a good way..

besides online, where can I get the La Mamba shirt near albany? thanks in advance..

whats the deal with that other shop going in crossgates soon? its like EZsomething has anybody ever shopped there, and do they have good stuff?

its supposed to be carrying sneakers and urban clothing, hopefully (but highly unlikely) they will carry true religion brand.

there were advertisements on the lower level in the empty room im guessing its supposed to be going it, it says something like "the #1 store in the NorthEast for Urban wear" and had pics of the jordan symbol, northface, i think like rocawear and those sorta things....if both this store and Footaction are going in, im pumped...this is what the capital region needed....

Originally Posted by evisumane123

there were advertisements on the lower level in the empty room im guessing its supposed to be going it, it says something like "the #1 store in the NorthEast for Urban wear" and had pics of the jordan symbol, northface, i think like rocawear and those sorta things....if both this store and Footaction are going in, im pumped...this is what the capital region needed....
saw that when I went to Foot Locker a couple days ago... I was like +$*.... I don't know either the store will be great or awful.......

just to let everyone know NY sports gear up the street from Proctors theatre in Schenectady had the Old love/New love Pack in a 11.5, OG Cement spizikes, And the DTRT Spizikes, as well as the Powder IX....i think they said $200 for the pack, $150 for each spizike...thought id let everyone know, dont see many stores carrying the older spizikes or the OLNL pack...

just sharing that there is this new store called eblens from crossgates mall and they have the white red Jordan 2010 for $99 sizes 10 and up, It's near footlocker.

There's a shoe store right next to Proctors theater it looked like it had a lotta new releases..

yea Four Seasons^^^ place will get some nice stuff from time to time, but they dont mark down anything so theres like 5 year old jordan stuff still at retail, its kinda lame...elbiens have any other nice things worth mentioning?

^^^no idea asked the mom and pop stores they said no, that eblens place sucks for sneakers but my girl liked it for their clothes lol

actually didnt travel up to footloose thats the one place i shoulda went,if they do they prolly still got some left i imagine...i got my varsity reds so im good on that pack lol

^^Yeah the only store that got 'em in Upstate NY was in Poughkeepsie and they had only 36 packs..i had a dude on here help me out..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom