Urban Meyer's Daughter

*site bookmarked*

Thanks
happy.gif

I'd like to know what above average is to you guys.

when I was in school...girls didn't look like that.

^^^
Oh you didn't know Dirty? These cats go to school with the Jessica Albas, Jessica Biels, and Adriana Limas of the world.

Anyhow, Nikki Meyer could definitely get some Oscar Mayer.

lol for real ^ . maybe this is because im just an average looking dude, but that chick is out of my league
You cant be serious. You are a NTer you can get any chick you want with that NT swag. When in doubt whip it out like all the other NT cats do and get your dime piece
eyes.gif

Yea she is definitely above average. Very good looking girl. But then again I forgot most Niketalkers smash the likes of Alba, Biel, London, and Lima on theregular.

I have seen hotter white girls than her but she still is smokin....I wish I could get a white girl like that

I really wish the dudes saying that "She is Average" "Regular White Chick" "Nothing Special" or "She's a Dime aDozen"...would post pictures of their girls...because I bet you they look way worse than Nikki Meyer....or maybe they have no girls and are virgins.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Go to any Arizona school or most schools in the south (which I was at both). There are a bunch of girls that are that cute. Not saying she isn't cute ashell, but she is most def. a dime a dozen at both the schools I attended/currently attend (Arizona State and East Carolina).
I really wish the dudes saying that "She is Average" "Regular White Chick" "Nothing Special" or "She's a Dime a Dozen"...would post pictures of their girls...because I bet you they look way worse than Nikki Meyer....or maybe they have no girls and are virgins.
laugh.gif
Lame. What do you think is more pathetic? A guythat's not really sweating a chick they never met or dudes getting this defensive over a girl they will never, ever meet? Like I said, go step out to anyschool in Arizona or in the south. STRAIGHT DIMES with every head turn.

Tellin you, times have changed
laugh.gif
If a white girl doesnt look like this thensomething is wrong

Hope coach let's me ram the ball straight up the gut for the touchdown.

I would smash most def.....mercilessly

especially since her dad coach's UF.

Go Noles

btw what's her facebook page.... I dont see it.....

word. A lot of these guys sound like they've been getting supermodels.

Back
Top Bottom