!!! URGENT I GOT SCAMMED BEFORE & SCAMMER IS SELLIN ON NT AGAIN !!! vol. OGgangsta23

damn, you only had 2 posts when you agreed. maybe he thought you were a newbie or something. i feel your pain bro.

you shouldn't have done the deal. Look at his first response, he seems like a d*ck. Then he had the whole "i'm going to school" excuse. Heobviously didn't want your business.

nerd.gif

OP, were you able to get your money back after filing the paypal dispute? Why didn't you ensure dude got banned after that transaction?

^^ YES i did file a paypal dispute, he never responded to the claim, and it just expired? paypal is very faulty, no lie. And yes i DID bring it to the MODSattention but as you see THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING, maybe too many PMs that day? no clue.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Oh snap! I think I sold the brutes to him a while ago on iss... name and email looks familiar
nerd.gif

Nevermind.. dude I sold the bruts to is David Molina and email addys dont match... sorry

How are your first 2 posts on NT in the buy/sell forum
smh.gif

Shout out to all the legit NTer's who sell I've done 5 transactions with no problems

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

damn, you only had 2 posts when you agreed. maybe he thought you were a newbie or something. i feel your pain bro.

What do you mean I only had 2 posts when I agreed? I've been on NT since 05 fam

his iss name is thegr:nerd:ne246

this is possibly his picture

nvm i just found this in his photobucket

so what if it happened in December? You nt members think I can get some help?
Not to thread jack but the same thing happened to me with a different member :-/

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

so what if it happened in December? You nt members think I can get some help?
Not to thread jack but the same thing happened to me with a different member :-/

Foreal i feel your pain, the only reason i brought this up was just solely because the same dude was trynna sell the same shoes that he played me w/ on NTagain...

Thanks for the warnings S0lewarrior and realtalkjohnny, but I wasn't going to buy it from him anyways.
I offered to pay with money order but he said he needed the money quickly so only paypal. Suspicious?

Back
Top Bottom