!!! URGENT I GOT SCAMMED BEFORE & SCAMMER IS SELLIN ON NT AGAIN !!! vol. OGgangsta23

Originally Posted by john453963

Yeah, he just email me, here is what he wrote:

"yea i have the tracking number unfortunately I have just called the post office to hold the package because your payment messed up for some reason.....i dont know what you did but it says your money is being held i withdrew it 2 days ago and now it is being taken back so you cant get the shoes until you take care of this....sorry"

Basically I just file a claim with paypal and he wants me to drop it in order for him to ship me the shoes. The funny thing is he won't give me the tracking number. Can the post office hold an item after it is on its way on the delivery truck? He said his brother shipped the shoes for him yesterday.

"shoes have been shipped....im at work right now but my brother shipped um for me...ill get u the tracking number when i get home...sorry i took an extra day"
eek.gif
roll.gif
Is dude serious with these lies??
tired.gif

Get em NT

I wish NT had a feedback system could have saved a few people from this scammer

go to craigslist and post on the casual encounters section. post his address, phone number, and picture and indicate he's a *#!%+*%!+#+. a herd of pervertswill show up at his home. same thing happened to the last daring cat who tried to scam
laugh.gif

[h2]Thanks Daniel![/h2]
Get ready to try a pad like no other. Your free sample should arrive in 6-8 weeks. Until then, be sure to check out what other girls are saying about Always Infinity and see how it works. Once you've tried it, come back and tell us what you think. It's unreal!

If you selected to receive info from beinggirl or Procter & Gamble, you will receive info periodically via email.

To see a sample of the beinggirl e-newsletter, click here.

To ensure receipt of beinggirl info, please add "[email protected]" to your Contacts or Address Book.

To see a sample of the Procter & Gamble Everyday Solutions newsletter,
click here.

To ensure receipt of the info, please add "[email protected]" to your Contacts or Address Book.

Click here to tell a friend about Always Infinity!

just got emails from the guy along with confirmation numbers, i got his side of the story too. im not so sure he's a scammer any more, and i'll clarifyit with all of you once i get it tracked.

laugh.gif
I love how NT always comes together to make somebody's life miserable when these threads come up.

Based on OGgangsta23's claims:

Purchase made on August 25, 2008
You filed a claim on August 27, 2008
He contacts post office to return package to sender, initial shipping charges are non-refundable
Since he already withdrew the money you sent, he pays you back via Money Order.

DID YOU RECEIVE A MONEY ORDER?

WRONG!

I failed a Paypal claim on September 3rd and I have the e-mails & record to prove it. I constantly e-mailed him before I filed the dispute also. Hedidn't even respond to the dispute, and it eventually expired on September 15, 2008. I have THAT e-mail on record also, just to prove he didn'tinitiate any form of resolution whatsoever. I never got a Money Order EVER in the mail, nor did he contact me to tell me he sent one either. Let me know if youneed to see all of this I'll forward it through e-mail.

Also with him asking the post office to return package to the center due to me "filing a paypal claim," why couldn't he just of contacted mefirst and told me the shoes were on the way??

Anyway, it doesn't matter because I didn't get the shoes and I lost 150.

Back
Top Bottom