US Government Headed to Shutdown

meanwhile da groupie doesn't stop giving me ninjahood referenced laden fellatio every time i browse da circle jerk thread my essence seems to always be drippin off his mouth... :lol:

First you demand pic of me, now you're writing homoerotic fan fiction. I fully support people living their truth but your behavior is borderline street harassment.

Go fap to a pic on your Zaddy Da Donald and leave me alone, b. No one respects your racist fragile *** anyway.

Last edited:
clearly da dimwit is projecting his ability to spout imaginary hot takes on social justice because he hides behind his keyboard alias. you're about credible as every other anonymous twitter egg usageaster. :lol:

A visual aide
_108964610_trump_impeachment_640-nc.png

I'm prepping for another shutdown...unfortunately, ill be at an agency that will be hit, unlike last year.

Trump will probably try to top last year's, too.

I'm prepping for another shutdown...unfortunately, ill be at an agency that will be hit, unlike last year.

Trump will probably try to top last year's, too.
I really haven't even been keeping up with it, but if it happens then so be it. I am deemed essential personnel at work, I hope if it happens it is after Christmas.

Federal employee checking in. Will be furloughed if nothing gets passed. I just personally hate this "you can't work" but you will be paid...but don't work...but work is still getting done by contractors if there is funding on their contract and the other mandatory personnel...so like don't work...but when you come back...just deal with the complete S-Show of work then.

Contractor here. Shutdown last year didn’t affect us since our budget was pre approved. Hoping this is the case again. Of course no shutdown will be ideal

Does anyone know if the DOD got their full funding like last yer if not, the shutdown won't last long if there is one? If they did, the probability of a shutdown is higher.

I'm currently on vacation in South Africa until 1-Jan-20 and I told my girl if we are shut down we aint going home till I'm called back to work.

Does anyone know if the DOD got their full funding like last yer if not, the shutdown won't last long if there is one? If they did, the probability of a shutdown is higher.

I'm currently on vacation in South Africa until 1-Jan-20 and I told my girl if we are shut down we aint going home till I'm called back to work.
I respect this humble brag
Im not mad at it

Back
Top Bottom