US Government Headed to Shutdown

true. but ppl got bills to pay on time so they cant wait for a later date. it affects not just employees, but also contractors as well.

had to come into work today... waiting to hear from management to send us home.

They gotta stop living from paycheck to paycheck.

:lol: people act like it’s so easy.

I just browse Craigslist from time to time looking at random jobs. Most pay like 12-14 an hour. A lot live paycheck to paycheck.

right, so the fed employee single mother janitor just gon' save up every pay check huh :rolleyes

get with reality.
Yep! You gotta hustle!

I met a convicted felon after 20+ applications, couldn't even get a janitors job. He started his own company (Clean Decisions) and now employs 15 other convicted felons.

The reality is that no one cares about your situation, you have to care enough get your situation to point where the decision of another person has minimal impact on yours.

Is it easy? hell no! It takes sacrifices.

Yep! You gotta hustle!

I met a convicted felon after 20+ applications, couldn't even get a janitors job. He started his own company (Clean Decisions) and now employs 15 other convicted felons.

The reality is that no one cares about your situation, you have to care enough get your situation to point where the decision of another person has minimal impact on yours.

Is it easy? hell no! It takes sacrifices.

that example has nothing to do with the situation of a gov shut down moron.

F the current govt

Both side

Stop paying them

They don’t know what productive conflict is and how to talk to one another there

Damn, first time working as a contractor through a shutdown. Have to use up my vacation hours to get my paycheck :stoneface:

Damn some folks are callous for no reason. Touting that little piece because it's slightly better than someone else's piece like it all can't be taken away in an instant.

All my republican acquaintances on Facebook the last few days...
IMG_0666.JPG
I guess this makes sense to them if they hate or don't understand facts.

Smh. Thankful,y my departments budget was already approved so this doesn’t affect me. But it affected me last year and it freaking sucks using your pto as a contractor

I’m on the Immigration side of the govt. and I’m fortunate we’re still currently up and running.

Hoping this doesn’t last long for everyone.

Trump let da errection of those immigration restrictionist acolytes get too large trying to cut legal immigration in half & it cost him his wall...they da democrats were willing to fully fund 25 billion for Trump's wall in exchange for a measly 8,000+ DACA kids to have a pathway to citizenship...and idiots got greedy and tried to kill family reunification...welp.

Trump let da errection of those immigration restrictionist acolytes get too large trying to cut legal immigration in half & it cost him his wall...they da democrats were willing to fully fund 25 billion for Trump's wall in exchange for a measly 8,000+ DACA kids to have a pathway to citizenship...and idiots got greedy and tried to kill family reunification...welp.
He could just follow through with his promise to make Mexico pay for the wall!

McConnell should just grow some balls and pass a deal that can override Trump's veto.

In fact, after Pelosi calls a vote on the clean Senate bill, he should just tell Trump to sit his *** down.

The Orange Bigot is the only one holding **** up now, for a stupid wall that he is not going to get. Let that clown go beg Mexico, and let them folk get back to work.

Does that moron just want to waste money? Unless they gonna build something like the Great Wall Of China, people still gonna cross the border.

Does that moron just want to waste money? Unless they gonna build something like the Great Wall Of China, people still gonna cross the border.

it doesn't even matter at this point...he's a moron because he HAD it sewn almost a year ago and then he effed up his own deal with insisting on including da HUGELY unpopular RAISE act dismissing da DACA fix.

He Got to cocky

big time. da deal was essentially DACA for da wall...would've passed too..but then you got a strain of conservatives that for w/e reason, lets just call it what it is.. *cough* racist *cough* considered any fix on DACA as "amnesty" and got into Trump's brain on insisting on injecting RAISE act language into da bill, and torpedoed da deal.

Da Donald got bad advice...a wall would've been longer lasting than a few thousand DACA kids who already live here and speak English, went to highschool, etc.

you can blame Ann Coulter, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingramm, and Rush Limbaugh.

da RAISE act was deeeeeply unpopular, even with mainstream Republicans, because they know they're fams got here da same way my fams did, except from Ireland, Italy, or Germany.

big time. da deal was essentially DACA for da wall...would've passed too..but then you got a strain of conservatives that for w/e reason, lets just call it what it is.. *cough* racist *cough* considered any fix on DACA as "amnesty" and got into Trump's brain on insisting on injecting RAISE act language into da bill, and torpedoed da deal.

Da Donald got bad advice...a wall would've been longer lasting than a few thousand DACA kids who already live here and speak English, went to highschool, etc.

you can blame Ann Coulter, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingramm, and Rush Limbaugh.

da RAISE act was deeeeeply unpopular, even with mainstream Republicans, because they know they're fams got here da same way my fams did, except from Ireland, Italy, or Germany.
Racists got into the president's brain?
Maybe he's just racist and agrees?

Back
Top Bottom