US Government Headed to Shutdown

Racists got into the president's brain?
Maybe he's just racist and agrees?

naw, you can tell he pivoted just based on what he was talking bout in da Republican primaries "make a big wall with a big beautiful door"

"we want alot of immigration, we just want it LEGALLY"

blah blah...

da majority of Republicans DONT want to restrict immigration (chamber of commerce types) for economic reasons, and most democrats DO want immigration (except radical groups who make da case african Americans are hurt by encroachment of immigrants)

it was da easiest bipartisan deal to make and it didn't happen because Tom Cotton wanted his Raise act hell or high water.

Da Don is handling things BEAUTIFULLY. He's putting on a masterclass on negotiating deals. Blame Schumer and Pelosi.

your obvious cynical response aside, his base ain't gonna blame him for da shutdown, i just lament da fact that he could've actually got this deal done a year ago.

your obvious cynical response aside, his base ain't gonna blame him for da shutdown, i just lament da fact that he could've actually got this deal done a year ago.
His base won't blame him for ****. Plenty of morons in r/the_donald blaming Pelosi and Schumer for the shutdown despite, as you pointed out, he coulda had his border wall funding a year ago.

His base won't blame him for ****. Plenty of morons in r/the_donald blaming Pelosi and Schumer for the shutdown despite, as you pointed out, he coulda had his border wall funding a year ago.

I don't completely absolve "Chuck & Nancy" of this only because 5 billion is literally a chip of cheese nips of da overall budget...they want to cater to their radical left base by politically denying Trump of any language that states he gets funding over a "wall" which in da grand scheme of things is petty, but alas...trump has his chance last year.

we know the dems gonna sell us all out anyway
just sucks folks paychecks are stuck in the middle oof this

His base won’t blame him for the shutdown because they are for the most part, simpletons.

His base won’t blame him for the shutdown because they are for the most part, simpletons.
this where we got it wrong
i don't think that's true
i think a majority aint simpletons
but intellectuals who like holding onto the majority
and wanna stay the ruling class in this country

48403960_436042683597152_4782007314532007936_n.jpg

this where we got it wrong
i don't think that's true
i think a majority aint simpletons
but intellectuals who like holding onto the majority
and wanna stay the ruling class in this country

I think those “intellectuals” are still simple enough to think that kind of mentality will actually protect their interests.

I don't completely absolve "Chuck & Nancy" of this only because 5 billion is literally a chip of cheese nips of da overall budget...they want to cater to their radical left base by politically denying Trump of any language that states he gets funding over a "wall" which in da grand scheme of things is petty, but alas...trump has his chance last year.
He's going to blame them no matter what, so they might as well fight for what they believe in. We could do actual useful things with $5B.

5 billion isn’t going to a wall. It’s going to contractors trump promised to pay at some point in time who spent money during his campaign. They need to see who he has lined up to make this happen. Surely anyone with a logical mind knows a wall will NOT really be built. They want the funds to divide up and have “lost” when things are in limbo.

He's going to blame them no matter what, so they might as well fight for what they believe in. We could do actual useful things with $5B.
The Senate passed a bill with no wall funding. Ryan refused to have a vote on it in the House. This is not on the Dems.

They refuse to check his petulance

Last edited:
Trump in pure preservation mode, so will do all in his power to protect himself and distract from his serious legal issues

Back
Top Bottom