US Government Headed to Shutdown

I wonder how long they think this can go on. Like how do they expect people to live without getting paid. Are they waiting on someone to die of starvation?
I want to say yes but with food stamps still in place that might not be until February that we see progress.

I’ve been out of work as well and this ish has been stressful. Been applying to hella jobs to replace this one

I wonder how long they think this can go on. Like how do they expect people to live without getting paid. Are they waiting on someone to die of starvation?
Seeing that Tump cancelled his Davos trip which is 10 days out, I guessing not before then. Plus his legal troubles are mounting evident by him beefing up his legal team, so Trump needs a distraction.

Only way this ends is if Senate Republicans cave to pressure from their base and send veto beating legislation to the president.

Seeing that Tump cancelled his Davos trip which is 10 days out, I guessing not before then. Plus his legal troubles are mounting evident by him beefing up his legal team, so Trump needs this distraction for as long as possible.

Only way this ends is if Senate Republicans cave to pressure from their base and send veto beating legislation to the president.

trump gonna declare a national emergency & get it built...dems will challenge in court...joint will postpone but likely be built..da end.

trump gonna declare a national emergency & get it built...dems will challenge in court...joint will postpone but likely be built..da end.

That’s going to be tricky. If you using DOD money that means the National Gaurd will be responsible for building the wall. The national guard belongs to their respective governors unlike traditional military which belong to the president. The president can declare a national emergency but the governors determine what resources they can allocate to building such wall. I don’t see Cali or New Mexico jumping at their opportunity to build their portion of the wall. Arizona and Texas may easier but Texas still has that Rio Grande river to contend with and seen the river crosses the mex and Texas border at multiple points a wall would have to cross the river essentially blocking its flow

People just trying to earn a ****ing living with some dignity and this mother****er keeping them from it right now. This bull**** has to end now.

This goes on as long as some say then some people (or a lot) are going to lose everything. Its ****ing terrible.

People just trying to earn a ****ing living with some dignity and this **********er keeping them from it right now. This bull**** has to end now.

This goes on as long as some say then some people (or a lot) are going to lose everything. Its ****ing terrible.
That’s the point to all of this. He wants the bottom to fight it out for him

Heard TSA not giving a fuh.

So plane safety is what, sketchy at the moment?
they aint care before
job is a job
most people dont REALLy enjoy working
they work to put food on the table
couple with u having to work
and not get paid for it
maaaaaaaaaaan
if that was me supervisor better not say **** to me
i aint lookin at no bags
matter of fact
id be out on some type of leave

:lol: dude is a diplomat not a terrorist.

pachah1.png

Back
Top Bottom