US Violence Wave

That's actually crazy it went up during lockdown. This is definitely a reach but maybe one of the reasons is there's less people so more "this person is alone" opportunities for criminals?

Last edited:
Anecdotally I've heard stories of people calling the police for property crimes or shots fired recently and getting extremely slow response times if any at all and getting very condescending responses when complaining about it. They definitely mad out here.

Not only are they refusing to do their jobs, its even worse. Over 100 officers in my city recently went on PAID disability leave due to suffering pstd from working during the george floyd protests. They're literally sitting at home collecting a check. Costing taxpayers $30+ million. Plus having to hire replacements.

On the other hand, its extremely difficult to get pulled over these days :lol: It used to be you were worried about em following you to find the smallest infraction to pull you over and get in your business. Now you dont even gotta follow basic traffic laws and they dont even blink.

I love how they get paid for something they caused, not the people who actually suffered.

you can do whatever tf you want on the road these days man. or off road for that matter, we've been going dummy on the dirt bikes any places we want all summer. :lol:

Smh my cousin died in Pasadena 2 weeks ago by police after shooting a old man and taking a woman hostage. I don’t even know what to say to my aunt. My heart goes to the old man and his family for him doing that dumb ****. Look after your family if you can, this kids mom passed away last year and nobody took him under their wing now this. Went from the marines to robbing and stealing. LA ain’t safe, whole lotta robbery going on.

I feel so bad for the 70 year old man he killed. How some people can follow through with murder is baffling and saddening to me :smh:

“was not immediately known if he was struck by an officer's bullet or if his wound was self-inflicted.”
Would be interested to know the definite answer to this.

Reactions: ace
I feel so bad for the 70 year old man he killed. How some people can follow through with murder is baffling and saddening to me :smh:

“was not immediately known if he was struck by an officer's bullet or if his wound was self-inflicted.”
Would be interested to know the definite answer to this.
From what my mom told me, they shot him and rightfully so, he was trippin. Nobody can wrap their head around why he shot the old man, a 70yo man ain’t no threat. He was from Inglewood and the marines was supposed to be a out for him. Dunno what he was doing up in Pasadena but things went bad after his mom died.

From what my mom told me, they shot him and rightfully so, he was trippin. Nobody can wrap their head around why he shot the old man, a 70yo man ain’t no threat. He was from Inglewood and the marines was supposed to be a out for him. Dunno what he was doing up in Pasadena but things went bad after his mom died.

He was probably going through some stuff and who knows, maybe he had some trauma from the Marines as well. We’ll never why. I’m sorry for your loss as well, I’m sure everyone is hurting. :frown:

Reactions: ace
It’s a weird situation, the way it all went down is tragic but he took a innocent person with him and that’s the saddest part.

People ain’t got no souls out here. So much narcissism, envy, and phoniness out here and no empathy. People rather shoot than fight nowadays, smh.

Back
Top Bottom