*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Does Nike require them to wear USA gear all the time? Or at least a lot of the time.
Not that it matters, just curious, because even when they're out and about they're wearing branded apparel rather than even casual get-ups.

They are athletes. They are going to and from events. They probably packed a little light for London. No reason for them to be wearing casual clothes anywhere really. Its the Olympics.

They are athletes. They are going to and from events. They probably packed a little light for London. No reason for them to be wearing casual clothes anywhere really. Its the Olympics.

+

All of the Nike apparel they have at their disposal is nice as hell anyways. :lol:

at least its not like beijing 4 years ago lol...i remember the gold medal game started at around 3 ET in the morning

Last edited:
US by 27. Too much speed, too much athleticism, too deep. The script will be the same like most of the games - Spain comes out motivated, keeps it close but then the superior talent/size/athleticism on US will just be too much and it will be over by the 3rd quarter. Won't be the thriller like '08 was. Easy Button!

So glad that Durant has legit 3 point range so that we don't have to bring along a designated shooter anymore

wow this is bull **** why didnt they leave the games on nbc sports? now the west coast is gonna have a delay again and not be live... smh

So just to make sure, the game will be shown at 10:00am EST LIVE on NBC?

wow this is bull **** why didnt they leave the games on nbc sports? now the west coast is gonna have a delay again and not be live... smh

i think you are right...im seeing the game is being aired at 8 am..i hate watching tape delayed events

someone please shine some light on us west coasters

10am?!?!? This is EXACTLY why I didn't want the gold medal game to be on a weekend. Those games are always so early e.g. 9am-10am.

I know London is 5 hours ahead of us, but why not just air the game at 5pm like they usually do? USA been playing games around 10pm GMT +1 anyway.

At least they're airing the game on NBC, because some people I know don't have NBCSN.

[quote name="NobleKane"]wow this is bull **** why didnt they leave the games on nbc sports? now the west coast is gonna have a delay again and not be live... smh[/quote]Leave it on NBCSp? :lol: Ummmm, since it's on NBC, this is the first game I've gotten to watch, guy. :lol: How about suggesting something that satisfies everyone, but just you. How about "Why don't they air it live on NBC" or something? Leave it on NBCsports? No, man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom