*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Leave it on NBCSp? :lo Ummmm, since it's on NBC, this is the first game I've gotten to watch, guy. :lo How about suggesting something that satisfies everyone, but just you. How about "Why don't they air it live on NBC" or something? Leave it on NBCsports? No, man.

ska its for the whole west coast. every olympics we get shafted for the basketball gold medal with the delay. they will NEVER play it live due to them wanting as much ratings as they can get. really why even have a 1 hour delay???

how does your cable company not have nbc sports???

Leave it on NBCSp? :lo Ummmm, since it's on NBC, this is the first game I've gotten to watch, guy. :lo How about suggesting something that satisfies everyone, but just you. How about "Why don't they air it live on NBC" or something? Leave it on NBCsports? No, man.

ska its for the whole west coast. every olympics we get shafted for the basketball gold medal with the delay. they will NEVER play it live due to them wanting as much ratings as they can get. really why even have a 1 hour delay???

I don't have it :lol:

I've had to stream the games online, which sucks. Only watched the Argentina game.

Only NBC channel I have is the main (local) one.

Last edited:
who else thinks spain is gonna upset the usa? i just think the 2008 team was better and they had a hard time with spain. spain got the bigger front court and the better 3 point shooters.

i had no idea ibaka was on the spanish team :lol:

Dang, I knew Melo slimmed down this summer, but had no idea he got into that great of shape. Looks like he's really put in work this offseason.

Also, something about Anthony Davis being on that team looks a little off :lol:

BTW: Does anyone have info on what backpack Deron and LeBron are using? I know you can barely see it, but the straps and visible. I've seen Allyson Felix and mostly all the other USA track and field athletes using it too.

Last edited:
Dang, I knew Melo slimmed down this summer, but had no idea he got into that great of shape. Looks like he's really put in work this offseason.

Also, something about Anthony Davis being on that team looks a little off
laugh.gif
If you follow Melo on Instagram, you would see that ever since he got eliminated he took a couple weeks off and then started training hard for the Olympics. He got pictures there of his work outs and even his meals showing that he's eating right. That's why every time someone calls Melo a slouch or fat I just laugh. He's grown up a lot and is a top 10 player in the leauge when healthy, he's been showing that this whole tourney.

wow this is bull **** why didnt they leave the games on nbc sports? now the west coast is gonna have a delay again and not be live... smh

Says it's live at 7 am on my guide. The next block of programming is at 9:15, and it specifically mentions which events are being shown.

so if we live on the west coast its a 3 hour delay for us?   They better have it live at 7.  NBC has been ruining the olympics for me this year with all the tape delay bs.  smh

10am?!?!? This is EXACTLY why I didn't want the gold medal game to be on a weekend. Those games are always so early e.g. 9am-10am.
I know London is 5 hours ahead of us, but why not just air the game at 5pm like they usually do? USA been playing games around 10pm GMT +1 anyway.
At least they're airing the game on NBC, because some people I know don't have NBCSN.

what are you complaining for? lol you're in NY...not on the west coast where you gotta wake up early

For people who missed a game or don't have NBC Sports Channel, you can still catch the full replay of atleast one game with the 4 hr temporary viewing pass.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/basketball/index.html

Go down to the tournament bracket and click the score of the one of the games you want to watch. Click Full Replay, choose a random cable provider, click temporary viewing pass, and just put in a random email(they don't verify) and it should work. I missed the USA v Argentina game and watched it on replay with the temp viewing pass since my login won't work for some reason.

Last edited:
If you look carefully, it actually says it starts at 7AM but the box is just labeled as 8am on the graph. dont worry, its confirmed to be live in ALL time zones
i think you are right...im seeing the game is being aired at 8 am..i hate watching tape delayed events
someone please shine some light on us west coasters

Melo in crazy ridiculous shape? I don't see it. I don't see what's different about him. I'm not going to congratulate a professional athlete making 20 million dollars a year for "eating healthy" or staying in shape. That's ridiculous.

Then again I never thought he was fat, he's just always had a chubby face and wears so much protective gear it makes him look weird. He doesn't look like he gained muscle at all tho

Melo in crazy ridiculous shape? I don't see it. I don't see what's different about him. I'm not going to congratulate a professional athlete making 20 million dollars a year for "eating healthy" or staying in shape. That's ridiculous.
Then again I never thought he was fat, he's just always had a chubby face and wears so much protective gear it makes him look weird. He doesn't look like he gained muscle at all tho

Too much truth. I argue with my friends all the time about this. They say he's fat, I say he just has a chubby face and wears a lot of protective padding for his midsection when he's playing, thus giving the appearance of him being fat.

Ready to see the heat Lebron/Kobe/Durant will be wearing today! You know it's coming!

USA! USA! USA!

Back
Top Bottom