*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Well, the good news is they're 5-0. In 2004, they lost to friggin' Puerto Rico by 19 in the prelims lol.

Anybody else find themselves rooting for the other team these last few games? This jv squad doesn't deserve to win playing like this

I roll with Team USA but this squad has several players that I don't like. Guys that thought this was going to be easy without putting in work. COUGH Durant COUGH

Anybody else find themselves rooting for the other team these last few games? This jv squad doesn't deserve to win playing like this

Hell no..I could never root against USA basketball..out of all the sports in the Olympics I take the most pride in rooting for the men's and women's basketball teams..

Im kinda mad our best players didn't make the trip..but the media was blowing up the conditions in rio so much that I don't blame them..Which is funny Because I haven't heard anything to bad since the Olympics started but I also haven't been paying too close attention either tho.

Last edited:

Never brah. This is international competition, not nba ball. Pride is always on the line in any international events.

Hell no..I could never root against USA basketball..out of all the sports in the Olympics I take the most pride in rooting for the men's and women's basketball teams..

Im kinda mad our best players didn't make the trip..but the media was blowing up the conditions in rio so much that I don't blame them..Which is funny Because I haven't heard anything to bad since the Olympics started but I also haven't been paying too close attention either tho.

Well Ryan Locte and some swimmers got robbed last night by dudes dressed in police attired. Sounds like something that would happen to you in Mexico. Glad the where not injured.

Never brah. This is international competition, not nba ball. Pride is always on the line in any international events.
I be rooting for the under team. Like come dude make that extra pass. USA letting these ball so im there for the game of basketbal

Last edited:
^^ again the team is not playing up to par. In any case all you do is talk crap on the team. Do you want them to lose or what? Your a Durant hater??? Why all the crap coming out your mouth??

^^ again the team is not playing up to par. In any case all you do is talk crap on the team. Do you want them to lose or what? Your a Durant hater??? Why all the crap coming out your mouth??
huh when have I ever said I hated KD and what crap have I talked about Team USA other than what has already been mentioned?

Well Ryan Locte and some swimmers got robbed last night by dudes dressed in police attired. Sounds like something that would happen to you in Mexico. Glad the where not injured.

Yeah..well I don't blame anyone for not wanting to go over there...hopefully we can get the gold and regroup for Tokyo.

So many of you (and the players on this team) are always so ******* cocky about USA just being able to walk out there and easily win by like 40 points against every other country without trying. For this reason I love seeing these other countries prove you and them wrong. Plus I like watching the style of play of a few of these teams much more than this USA team. I also almost always root for the underdog in any sport unless it's my favorite team or player playing.

Sick of hearing people call this team the Jv squad or the C team. Aside from Barnes, every player on the roster is an all star. Every team in the olympics is missing players.

buc em buc em France basically passed on Evan Fournier. Puzzling to me.

Sick of hearing people call this team the Jv squad or the C team. Aside from Barnes, every player on the roster is an all star. Every team in the olympics is missing players.

@Buc Em France basically passed on Evan Fournier. Puzzling to me.
A lot of them players would not have made the squad if everyone wanted to come or wasn't injured tho

Sorry dude but this the C squad

buc em buc em France basically passed on Evan Fournier. Puzzling to me.

This squad the Elijah Dukes in the history of Team USA basketball.

'04 team, lastings milledge.

Well I didn't expect this USA rendition to blow out teams every game and I'm glad they're not but man that gap is getting is getting slimmer.

I can see this USA team catching a loss. Some square pegs in round holes in regards to lineups. Not a knock on Coach K.

This "C team" features:

Arguably the best pg in the league (Kyrie)
2 best natural scorers in the league (Melo/KD)
2nd best shooter in the world (Klay)
Best defensive player in the league (Draymond)
Best offensive center in the league (Cousins)
Best defensive center in the league (Jordan)
2k17 cover boy (Paul George)

you got me on Lowry, Derozan, and Butler. Nothing scintillating there.

Last edited:
huh when have I ever said I hated KD and what crap have I talked about Team USA other than what has already been mentioned?

Was not talking to you. Was talking to Buc em.

Buc em, no one is cocky, just stating the facts. When team USA plays up to its potential, they will blow anyone out. Spain, Australia who ever. If they play like crap, they might lose, but still most of the time will win.

This is the C squad..Plus add in the fact we don't even practice and the horrible lineups..we're still winning..the world really isn't close.

Lebron
Curry
C.paul
Harden
Ant Davis
K.leonard
B.griffin
R.westbrook
L.Aldridge

Dudes are just not playing smart basketball and forcing pass instead of taking the shot. You can see in the pass two game how well the other team squad are able to move the ball so well in the flow of the game.

Think you have to bring on USA bball IQ on this squad 

Back
Top Bottom