*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Russell Westbrook damn near dribbled the air out of the ball today. There are three facilitators on this team: CP3, Deron and Lebron.
Definitely. This bum can't read a D for ****!:smh: if they drop back in a zone you need to make sharp crisp passes to get that open shot, instead of dribbling the rock 20+ times before you make your first pass.

Love has been lost and unable to fit on offense and is trash on D

Davis needs to be ahead of him in the rotation but dudes who are saying he should be ahead of Chandler are buggin. Tyson hasn't played well but he's an NBA champ and is the DPOY.

Harden seems to have no place on this team with Melo filling the 6th man role and 4 guards ahead of him in the rotation. Good luck in Brazil.

This team struggles against zone when Lebrons on the bench. Dude plays against it perfectly by catching it deep, making plays, or getting in the seams with perfectly timed cuts. If the 2 favorites make it to the final I expect Spain to use the zone a lot earlier than they started to today. I also think we'll have better and smarter players in to have a better response.

Just like in 2010...if you read through the posts here you would think the US has lost a few games already.

All this critique...and they're not going to lose a game.

Good game by the USA. Melo caught fire. These Fiba refs are gonna cost a team a game with some horrendous calls. Out on the perimeter, it' looks like jail ball out there.

Whoa, whoa, WHOA... ... Kobe worthless?
:lol:
Dude started off hot (w/ Durant) against ARG, but he's worthless? He's attacking the rim more than our bigs, he's making the extra pass here & there, but he's worthless?
I'm not saying he's the MVP through these exhibitions (that's Bron Durant), but 'worthless'? Chiiiiiiiiiiiiill. :lol:

I agree & I don't even like Kobe.

Anyone else think Russ is ballin out his mind. Gets to be super agressive ondefense due to Fiba rules and playing off the ball in the 2nd unit when Deron is in the game. i'm likeing him for Olympic play. .

^Yea Westbrook's pressure has been big for USA off the bench. I like his role on the team, he brings in so much energy when he comes in.

USA Basketball - Spain (Photos)

41873710151019169518463.jpg
48661910151019169853463.jpg
tumblrm7q1teatus1ruj0bp.jpg

tumblrm7q1uwd31w1ruj0bp.jpg
tumblrm7q1xndi6u1ruj0bp.jpg
48783710151020111308463.jpg

USA Basketball defeats Spain 100-78 in their final tune-up before London.

Anyone else think Russ is ballin out his mind. Gets to be super agressive ondefense due to Fiba rules and playing off the ball in the 2nd unit when Deron is in the game. i'm likeing him for Olympic play. .
i love it

so glad we can talk about him balling it up without people whining about having to get the ball to durant... or whoever else on this usa squad

people need to get over the fact that hes just a guard (like tyreke) and these "prototypical" rules dont apply to him, the guys just a baller

This game is on NBC on Sunday, does that mean we get the NBA on NBC music like we did in the 2008 olympics?

^ I would assume so. I've been looking forward to that. :lol: We all love the NBA on NBC theme music. :smokin

Chris Paul
Kobe
Durant
Lebron
Chandler
Starting lineup.. This is the unit that has been the most effective...
Really though USA is not going to lose Gold.. It's just how much these guys win by will be the subject matter..

Back
Top Bottom