*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

you would be suprised at how many people would take CP3 and Deron over Stockton :lol:
this only came up because members of the current team commented. But yeah im sure the media would have brought it up anyway. But it's obvious who would win imo.

Man some people, Stockton so underrated :smh:

lol @ the russian coach laying the smack down on his two players who were talking during the huddle and benching them the rest of the game. id like to see an nba coach do that to his two players

lol @ the russian coach laying the smack down on his two players who were talking during the huddle and benching them the rest of the game. id like to see an nba coach do that to his two players
yea that was kinda funny

Chris Mullin in '92 is mediocre tho?
grin.gif
really?
This 
laugh.gif

Mullin put up 25 a game on like 53% shooting that year 
roll.gif
 mediocre. 

This :lol:

Mullin put up 25 a game on like 53% shooting that year :rofl:  mediocre. 

dont want to argue but you all missed the point of my argument...whatever...btw michael adams averaged 26 a game for a season too..do you know him boy?thought i wouldnt praise mullin as much as i wanted too just didnt want to attract kids sayin he aint that good and %^&*.well,it just went the other way i guess.btw,i m old enough to claim i saw the man play.how old are y all?just curious.

Last edited:
Y'all sound like children now in this thread. There's another thread about comparing the dream team to this years team. Let's get back to talking about the London 2012 Olympics.

Totally slipped my mind that Kevin Love has been wearing Nike.

Isn't he the only non Nike athlete on the team?

Is there any way Argentina can get to the #2 seed in the pool? If they can, that will allow them to avoid Team USA until the gold medal game. I just don't see how they can though, because even with a win, Team USA owns the three-way tie breaker on point differential (or goal average, as FIBA calls it), and at that point wouldn't France get #2 just based on the head-to-head?

They cant afford to trade baskets with Argentina here, they need to turn on that pressure D early tonight.

Back
Top Bottom