*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

as for the article on Argentina, greaty points made all around. USa came thru witht he Rucker all star aquad thinking they could straight manhandle dudes and it aint work. My boy Starbury showed out but it wasn't enough. Theose dudes weren't trying to lose. Also the world chamionship in INdy was a straight mess. glad to see USA got the system in place now to continue success. i'm glad to see the world caught up. That game against Nigeria was disgusting.

gud jab gud afert

OKC takes their dunk game to the next level
anytime they dunk they elevate high as **** and if your in their way your getting posterized

The Durant Shimmy on the bench is money 
laugh.gif
. He always stays doing it after every big play. Even if he's just standing up and chillin, you see him do it but you know he's trying to fight it back a little because he doesn't want anyone to see it 
laugh.gif

The team took the train home after the win yesterday:

Apparently they were yapping up patrons and handing out Twizzlers.

So did they end up counting AI9's dunk that came through the rim, net and came back out? That should have counted.

So did they end up counting AI9's dunk that came through the rim, net and came back out? That should have counted.

It didn't count, even though it should have. The whole motion happened so fast I don't think the refs really knew what to do.

I've heard and read a lot of people downplaying Kobe's role during the Olympics but the obvious point that his role is mitigated due to his age and the amount of stars that are on the team are the main reasons why we are not seeing him fill up the box scores much. He's more of the "Zen Master" of the team if you will, and I'm sure he dictates a lot of the practices and what goes on behind the scenes that we don't necessarily see. Bryant has always possessed that "off", "on" switch and I'm sure if need be he will get into the zone and turn "on".

Eh, true, but I rather turn on LeBron or KD's switch before Kobe's this summer. He looks turrible out there.

Eh, true, but I rather turn on LeBron or KD's switch before Kobe's this summer. He looks turrible out there.

Not mad at that at all, I agree, just more exciting since they got that extra pep in their step. I also think that Kobe might be conserving for the upcoming season as well though. Bottom line, Kobe will strike if necessary. Only predator that Chris Hansen can't size up.

I'm loving this squad. They seem to mesh really well as a team. Hopefully they play with greater defensive intensity tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom