*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Anyone know which station is showing the game tomorrow and if it's live (9:30am est)? Not sure what nbc basketball channel is. I have directv btw. Thanks.

Edit: peeped the previous page. Thanks for that info.

Last edited:
Olympic b-ball channel in the Northwest is 895, in case you want to watch other games ever...like this awesome game between Tunisia and Nigeria. Halftime score is 31-15. :x

If you have Comcast, channel 335 is Olympic Basketball. USA v. France starts at 8:30am Central.

Doug Collins doing color today. Good way to start a Sunday Morning.

And isn't every USA Basketball game coming on the local NBC channel?

Doug Collins doing color today. Good way to start a Sunday Morning.
And isn't every USA Basketball game coming on the local NBC channel?

Can't stand his commentary, was so happy when he got hired as the 76ers coach. Woke up early, and got my stream going.

Pissed off that I missed Huertas vs. Patty Mills show this morning. Damn I foeget how stacked France would be if Pietrus (Air France), Roddy B, and Noah were playing. That would be 10 NBA players on that mob.

Seriously? Why not? Such a knowledgable dude. Explains it to the level that anyone can understand. Much like Hubie.

The MJ over-slurpage ("When I was coaching Michael....") and other things. I won't question what he brings to the table as far as knowledge, I'll agree with you on that.

i only wish Marv Albert was calling but Doug Collins is solid...no complaints...at least Mike Breen isn't calling

Last edited:
i only wish Marv Albert was calling but Doug Collins is solid...no complaints...at least Mike Breen isn't calling
They don't do the same thing. Marv is play-by-play. Doug is color commentator. They would be working together if anything.

This fool Turiaf has passed up two layups. Driving and kicking as if he is a PG.

that bounce pass by lebron 
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

They don't do the same thing. Marv is play-by-play. Doug is color commentator. They would be working together if anything.
This fool Turiaf has passed up two layups. Driving and kicking as if he is a PG.

yeah, thats what i meant... Fitzgeral is ok

Last edited:
what channel is it for cable vision ? I'm on long island EDIT LET'S GET IT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom