USA Canada. Who will invade who first?

truth-serum

Banned
When you think about it, throughout history neighboring countries have invaded and occupied each other. I know the US and Canada have a good relationship right now but it's inevitable that one will take over the other in the future

I lowkey think canada is chilling in the shadows and plotting for the right time to strike on some lion king type steez :lol:

Last edited:
You could do this with the US and any country besides China and the answer will still probably be the US :lol:

Canada's economy is doing pretty bad right now.

They'd be wise to not put up any hands to the US.

No way that's our neighbors to the north the bigger question so when is Mexico and U.S. Gunna go at it.

No way that's our neighbors to the north the bigger question so when is Mexico and U.S. Gunna go at it.

This was settled in 1848 with the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.

Mexico as a country sucks, they're controlled by foreign investors and narcos and it's people can't do a thing about it.

Canada is jail bait. If America attacks all their world allies will stop trusting America and the America economy will crumble

If you ever met any Canadians you would know the answer to that question... and if you asked any they would probably look at you pretty crazy before offering to get you some cheap medication for your mental illness. Canadians are too nice to be attacking anyone. They'll probably apologize for getting in the way of our tanks and offer our fighter pilots free lunch at their military bases.

Don't let Drake 2.0 fool you. Only work they put in is on the phone. Not even dissing. I wish americans were friendly too....

Eh

Last edited:
It will never happen. Despite them being more progressive than us, we're like brother and sister cultures. It just wouldn't happen under present circumstances.

If you ever met any Canadians you would know the answer to that question... and if you asked any they would probably look at you pretty crazy before offering to get you some cheap medication for your mental illness. Canadians are too nice to be attacking anyone. They'll probably apologize for getting in the way of our tanks and offer our fighter pilots free lunch at their military bases.

Don't let Drake 2.0 fool you. Only work they put in is on the phone. Not even dissing. I wish americans were friendly too....

Eh

Nice stereotype....

you must never been to toronto.

You could do this with the US and any country besides China and the answer will still probably be the US :lol:

IDK, Russia poses a lot of strategic problems. There's a reason we never went beyond proxy warfare with them.

Back
Top Bottom