USC & percy miller

Originally Posted by thejrob

I have posted in threads about this 500 times but everyone chooses not to listen because they want their own opinions, but I go to highschool with him.
1. He is not an honors student, he is in independent study.
2. He's not even the best player on our team.
3. He hasn't played this year because he got in a fight with the coach, got other kids to quit also in order to get him fired, then came back when it didn't work.
4. He got in cuz of Demar
5. He got in cuz of the PR like this video
6. Supposedly Master P donated 15 Mil
7. He's not 6 feet tall like he's listed...not close
8. He rocks fake Jordans to school on the daily
take it or leave it but its the truth

for real u go to school with him does he have all these hypebeats on him and stuff

laugh.gif
@ fake Jordans to Beverly Hills High School
Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

personally, I hope he gets some tick and comes in KILLING. Dudes stay bashing him

my college team has a guy his size who shoots just like him. but there no USC or pac10 school. so unless youre built like a tank with athleticism to go against6-4 PGs, future looks bad

I can't wait until this worthless trash tries to drive it in at Maples only to find 14 feet of Lopez. SWAT!

For someone his size hes not too quick. I would say 5'8 at best. Hope he does well though and prove all y'all wrong including me.

He's got some skill, but he's lacking the height to make any type of significant impact in NCAA D1.

you gotta be kidding me. st marys and pepperdine have guys who can play, regardless of if you think of them as perennial top 25 teams or not. st marys actually is top 25 right now, and no way lil romeo sees the court over there either.

he doesn't deserve a scholarship, but hey money can buy you damn near anything especially down in LA LA land
st marys wont be in the top in a month...my point is that i think he has mid major talent.i watched the underclassmen abcd camp game and he heldhis own. i dont understand the hate. let the kid be. if money could buy you a spot on a top team youd take it to.

Everybody in here is talking like they are D1 recruits or are good enough to play at the D1 level. Give me a break. Maybe he is piggy backing off his friend ormaybe he has talent that the coach and the coaching staff sees. We'll just have to wait and see.

I have posted in threads about this 500 times but everyone chooses not to listen because they want their own opinions, but I go to highschool with him.
What kinda cookie you want, sugar or chocolate chip?

Most the dudes hatin' would do the same he did and piggyback your best friend to go to a school like USC on a full scholly.

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Originally Posted by thejrob

1. He is not an honors student, he is in independent study.
2. He's not even the best player on our team.
3. He hasn't played this year because he got in a fight with the coach, got other kids to quit also in order to get him fired, then came back when it didn't work.
4. He got in cuz of Demar
5. He got in cuz of the PR like this video
6. Supposedly Master P donated 15 Mil
7. He's not 6 feet tall like he's listed...not close
take it or leave it but its the truth

for real u go to school with him does he have all these hypebeats on him and stuff
na man not really. He wears designer jeans and random stuff. He does rock nice clothes and has a nice car, but the Jordans are fake...i promise.

Most the dudes hatin' would do the same he did and piggyback your best friend to go to a school like USC on a full scholly.
It happens all the time in D1 sports. He is getting slack because of his high profile. He is not a D1 player, but he did help bring a toprecruit. It doesn't hurt that his father will be a good donor to the school.

It happens all the time in D1 sports. He is getting slack because of his high profile. He is not a D1 player, but he did help bring a toprecruit. It doesn't hurt that his father will be a good donor to the school.

Nobody is hating
laugh.gif

Based on what a lot of us see in that tape, he's not DI caliber.

If a non celebrity had that same tape and was going to USC on scholarship, I think we'd be saying the same thing

Back
Top Bottom