*** Usher "Here I Stand" In Stores NOW! ***

I think the album is wonderful...very mellow and smoothe...remind sme of th Robin Thicke Evolution album which I LOVED
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

i'm really feelin this album. he definitely got that grown vibe on this album.
pimp.gif

it takes a while for people to accept the new usher. usher admitted he was gonna get some backlash for his new sound.

only songs that has potential are

his mistakes, moving mountain and what a man to do..

the rest are ok

confessions> this

Has anyone else heard "Forever Young"? Its the extended version of the Intro.

I really really like it for some reason, JLack did his thing.

CD has grown on me.

At first I couldn't get past "What's Your Name," but now I can finish the entire album. A great work.

Or it may be because I only had to heard Usher from one ear (headphones busted).

i absolutely love this cd. I'm not really surprised so many people here are complaining about it though. But honestly, what do you want? For Usher toremain stagnant in his career and put out the same sort of material repeatedly? I would be horribly disappointed if he had done that. The maturation in hiscareer is what differentiates him and keeps him locked as a classic. The cd is just exactly what i was hoping for and I think it's the perfect and logicalnext step in his musical career.

I had to bump this, too fire. Find a female, crank this cd, and make it happen. $%^# is verbal sex.

I like:

Moving Mountains
Appetite
Before I Met You
What's A Man To Do
His Mistakes
Will Work For Love
Love In This Club

should've stuck to this sound (talented vocalist singing over synthesized beats/ pop-rock ballads) more

Originally Posted by ZSong

I like:

Moving Mountains
Appetite
Before I Met You
What's A Man To Do
His Mistakes
Will Work For Love
Love In This Club

should've stuck to this sound (talented vocalist singing over synthesized beats/ pop-rock ballads) more .

those are the tracks i like the most too, but in different order...and i totally agree on how he should've stuck to that sound...it totally fitshim.

not only that, i can definitely vibe with this album cuz i been through similar situations: his mistakes, moving mountains, and what's a man todo...
smh.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif

solid album though...def grew on me...

Back
Top Bottom