Usher - "Looking for Myself" 06/08/12

Usher released the name of his album today along with release date
7th studio album; can't wait 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

usher-looking-4-myself-deluxe.jpg

I know there are plenty of people out there that will disagree with me, but Usher really needs to pick it up from his last two albums.

In my opinion he’s really strayed away from being an “artist.

1. R. Kelly has done more for our music than Usher, so if I compared anyone to MJ....I'm rolling with Robert.
2. I could give a sh about Usher's music. Here I Stand was pretty solid but that Raymond vs Raymon (both versions) were TRASH. I'm not buying another one of his albums because of that weak %%$+
3. This will be full of pop and dance records, I'm MORE than good

NTers are never happy; he is made another Confessions you all would trash him; if he makes something different you would trash him and if he makes something that is popular today you trash him 
laugh.gif

and you are fronting if you even say "Climax" isn't a banger 

and if you grab random people on the the street and ask them to name an R.Kelly song off their head I beat half would have trouble...I got a lot love for R.Kelly but Usher is bigger than him

I think "Climax" is a step in the right direction. Some of Usher's personality comes through it. It's not just an emulation of another style. (And yes, it's a good song)

But it's too hard for me to get excited until I hear the album and see if it's him or his/the label's idea of what would be popular.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I know there are plenty of people out there that will disagree with me, but Usher really needs to pick it up from his last two albums.

In my opinion he’s really strayed away from being an “artist.

Please Usher make Jermaine Dupri, Pharrell, Johntae Austin, & Bryan Cox the producers of the whole album

Jermaine did such a good job with My Way, 8701, & Confessions

Still listen to 8701 and Confessions
pimp.gif

Hope he brings it back to more singing tracks. Not a fan of those clubby joints.

Face it, Usher has moved wit' the times and has entered the house music world.

Can't front though, he brought it wit' "Climax"
smokin.gif

The Climax track grew on me. been a fan since My Way but I'm feeling the new songs too.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

That's exactly it. He's moved with the times which is why he's still relevant till this day. Can't hate on that. Scream is a good track. It'll have to grow on some people at first but this will probably be another chart topper for him.

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

That's exactly it. He's moved with the times which is why he's still relevant till this day. Can't hate on that. Scream is a good track. It'll have to grow on some people at first but this will probably be another chart topper for him.
you can't ever please NTers; if he made albums like My Way, 8701 or Confessions they would +!##+ about that too
let's not act like Michael Jackson kept making Thriller over and over 

"Climax" is a hit. Not really feeling "Scream."
ohwell.gif

Still looking forward to this album. Been a fan since My Way but became a big fan after 8701.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Next single.

Really? Come on usher...
tired.gif
laugh.gif
 you realize this will be a huge smash? Usher doesn't make albums for NTers who would just illegally download the album anyway; he makes albums for the masses because he is a huge star in the music industry
it's funny how NTers complain about him not doing R&B tracks yet he releases "Climax" and you pretend that is pop or something or only complain about his dance songs

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Next single.

Really? Come on usher...
tired.gif
laugh.gif
�you realize this will be a huge smash? �Usher doesn't make albums for NTers who would just illegally download the album anyway; he makes albums for the masses because he is a huge star in the music industry�
it's funny how NTers complain about him not doing R&B tracks yet he releases "Climax" and you pretend that is pop or something or only complain about his dance songs�
Who cares about whether it will be a huge smash or not?! True music fans want GOOD music and this is not it.

you can't ever please NTers; if he made albums like My Way, 8701 or Confessions they would +!##+ about that too
Michael Jackson didnt have to make thriller over and over, he kept making great songs though.  Usher, well, he stopped doing that a long time ago and drops a good song once in a blue moon with plenty of steamy dookie in between. 

Originally Posted by Heshua

Michael Jackson didnt have to make thriller over and over, he kept making great songs though.  Usher, well, he stopped doing that a long time ago and drops a good song once in a blue moon with plenty of steamy dookie in between. 
right 
laugh.gif

because you guys complained about "Here I Stand" like many others which was a really good album but was too R&B for everyone so he made some songs for the masses on "RvR" and then he sold out 

keep doing your thing Usher 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom