Usher loses a mil for spreading herpes Vol. Let It Burn

Y’all wild boys talking about ‘worth it.’

How do you lead a normal life with that, man. It’s gotta be horrible to pursue women with the herp knowing you’re gonna have to let her know.
f2rRdAIulibhi2fScTCjPS24Sq1tGN0KT11zA4orybEXdu2anZbEswMDKIDZPUdcTREC9EFlTUZIi1-Y0vwlL2HKuRQv8dCJ=s0-d-e1-ft

How do you lead a normal life with that, man. It’s gotta be horrible to pursue women with the herp knowing you’re gonna have to let her know.
f2rRdAIulibhi2fScTCjPS24Sq1tGN0KT11zA4orybEXdu2anZbEswMDKIDZPUdcTREC9EFlTUZIi1-Y0vwlL2HKuRQv8dCJ=s0-d-e1-ft
a old friend of mine from back in middle school
ended up getting it from her baby daddy
she still leads a normal life
rarely has outbreaks she says
and she tells me dudes don't care after she tell em and they STILL smash
they even pull the condom off she said
i wouldn't smash a female when she knowingly had a std
but plenty of folks will
the stories she told me :x

Dude was leaking that green drank...**** gross...thots are gross too
Some of these thots are legit freaks

Especially when you hear of those IG models getting flyed out to Dubai only to get crapped on or pissed on for the right price

I agree that no one is 'worth' any type of STD/STI, but it can't be that bad, the percentage of females with herpes is a surprisingly high number; like 1 in 6 or something around that.

That's the thing. I can't imagine any lie that would convince a grown adult that green discharge from the tip of a penis is harmless. :lol:

Shorty was probably gassed at the idea of letting Usher smash that she just went with it.

blink u a fool bruh.

a blinkin a blinkin ain't lyin
When u see a green looking thing hanging out like when you cough out phlegm...you should be thinking twice or running tf out of the room

There was this chick a few years ago who was new at my job and she naturally gravitated toward me her first few days there. I already knew she wanted me to persue her but I wasn't really attracted to her. She was cool nevertheless but was always telling me all her business. One day she was telling me about how she was getting to know a guy and went back to his place after dinner and casually told him that she had herpes and dude flipped. The irony was that I felt like she was telling me to get my reaction about it because she was interested in me but I made a face like someone sneezed without covering there mouth lol once I caught myself making a face I played it off like dude was insensitive but I was distraught. Ol girl hasn't been that cordial with me since. Just a random hey every now and then lol

There was this chick a few years ago who was new at my job and she naturally gravitated toward me her first few days there. I already knew she wanted me to persue her but I wasn't really attracted to her. She was cool nevertheless but was always telling me all her business. One day she was telling me about how she was getting to know a guy and went back to his place after dinner and casually told him that she had herpes and dude flipped. The irony was that I felt like she was telling me to get my reaction about it because she was interested in me but I made a face like someone sneezed without covering there mouth lol once I caught myself making a face I played it off like dude was insensitive but I was distraught. Ol girl hasn't been that cordial with me since. Just a random hey every now and then lol
1244741954750.jpg

But congrats on dodging a herpes case

Everybody got it lol

It's A LOT more common than people realize. Stats say 1 in 6 people have genital herpes and 50 to 80% of the US has oral herpes.

Last year my homie showed me a Vice article based around the premise that Pharma has played a part in the "stigma" surrounding Herpes to increase their profits. Very interesting read to say the least.

I would probably pass out if I saw green nut coming from my joint.

merchant.png

This won't slow down Usher's groupie count though

Back
Top Bottom