*** Usher - Love in the club (full vid) ***

Yall know that the dudes who did the special effects in 300 did the video and their doin the second video also "Movin Mountains" I think There nameis The Strauss Bros.

And Robin Thicke co produced the song he played keys and bass. Yea only the synths came from GarageBand people:lol:

OH MY GOD!!!!

Keri !!%!*+%++%%@+ HILSON just SKY ROCKETED to my # 1 girl...she's TOOOO fine and sexy
pimp.gif

Usher stay showing why he's the king.

Am I the only person who thinks "I Cant Win" is complete flames??? Who wrote that joint?? Oh yeah, I like Moving Mountains also.

my boy usher raymond is back at it for the 4th time hahah

i think dude is obsessed with makin comebacks...word to HOV

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Am I the only person who thinks "I Cant Win" is complete flames??? Who wrote that joint?? Oh yeah, I like Moving Mountains also.

I Cant Win was written by NeYo and Moving Mountains was written by The Dream. Both songs are pure crack but Moving Mountains has been on repeat for aminute now.

The video is sick
pimp.gif

Keri is bananas... she looks so damn fine its almost stupid
smh.gif

Usher stay killin it with the dance moves. Makes it look so easy

You guys do know that Thicke wrote, "Can you handle it", right? Usher has been using Thicke for years.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

You guys do know that Thicke wrote, "Can you handle it", right? Usher has been using Thicke for years.

Thats new to me. But nice.!

So

In this Club

Moving Mountains

and

I Can't Win

are the only three tracks that are avail. so far? just curious if i'm missing out on anything, since wikipedia has about 8 songs listed that he'sworking on

Back
Top Bottom