usps .....

Originally Posted by kdawg

I have a copy of their delivery training manual:

2v9c11u.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dont care if nobody else laughed but this was hilarious

these dudes playin games with me man.. look at this #$%^&.. package is set to be delivered to Fremont, CA (Bay Area)... why did they send my stuff to Fresno!?!?!?! 
indifferent.gif

[table][tr][td]July 13, 2011[/td][td]07:30:00 AM[/td][td]Fresno CA US[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 13, 2011[/td][td]04:42:52 AM[/td][td]Fedex Smartpost Sacramento CA US[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 13, 2011[/td][td]04:42:00 AM[/td][td]Fedex Smartpost Sacramento CA US[/td][td]In transit to pickup location[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 12, 2011[/td][td]09:59:00 PM[/td][td]Fedex Smartpost Sacramento CA US[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 9, 2011[/td][td]06:27:00 PM[/td][td]Hebron KY[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 8, 2011[/td][td]06:59:37 PM[/td][td]Hebron KY[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 8, 2011[/td][td]02:14:00 PM[/td][td]US[/td][/tr][/table]

these dudes playin games with me man.. look at this #$%^&.. package is set to be delivered to Fremont, CA (Bay Area)... why did they send my stuff to Fresno!?!?!?! 
indifferent.gif

[table][tr][td]July 13, 2011[/td][td]07:30:00 AM[/td][td]Fresno CA US[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 13, 2011[/td][td]04:42:52 AM[/td][td]Fedex Smartpost Sacramento CA US[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 13, 2011[/td][td]04:42:00 AM[/td][td]Fedex Smartpost Sacramento CA US[/td][td]In transit to pickup location[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 12, 2011[/td][td]09:59:00 PM[/td][td]Fedex Smartpost Sacramento CA US[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 9, 2011[/td][td]06:27:00 PM[/td][td]Hebron KY[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 8, 2011[/td][td]06:59:37 PM[/td][td]Hebron KY[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 8, 2011[/td][td]02:14:00 PM[/td][td]US[/td][/tr][/table]

I just had to go to the post office to get a package that was supposed to be delivered by them on the 7th.

The last three times they were either late, or it never came.

Damn USPS is THAT bad for ya'll?
I've never had ANY problems with them.If I have a package coming in they knock and the whole 9 ( no I do not work for them
laugh.gif
).

I just had to go to the post office to get a package that was supposed to be delivered by them on the 7th.

The last three times they were either late, or it never came.

I've never had ANY problems with them.If I have a package coming in they knock and the whole 9 ( no I do not work for them
laugh.gif
).

Originally Posted by proper english

indifferent.gif

this happened to me one time, this is probably one of their main head quarters, from there they'll deliver your package, even if it's in a completely different city.

makes you question yourself though "there's a main head quarter's in my city, why drop my stuff off at one in another city?"

Originally Posted by proper english

indifferent.gif

this happened to me one time, this is probably one of their main head quarters, from there they'll deliver your package, even if it's in a completely different city.

makes you question yourself though "there's a main head quarter's in my city, why drop my stuff off at one in another city?"

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
).

USPS is perfect, UPS is my problem

I thought this thread was about the latter............

the only way I can vouch for either one is if they have a package that has to be delivered in S.E. D.C., i'll then understand why they won't never come around.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
).

USPS is perfect, UPS is my problem

I thought this thread was about the latter............

the only way I can vouch for either one is if they have a package that has to be delivered in S.E. D.C., i'll then understand why they won't never come around.
laugh.gif

i do scheduled pickups and most of the time they dont even come to pick up the stuff and i still a confirmation that a successful pickup was made 
tired.gif
  i even hook the regular usps dude that comes by with cash and the dude is still slackin

i do scheduled pickups and most of the time they dont even come to pick up the stuff and i still a confirmation that a successful pickup was made 
tired.gif
  i even hook the regular usps dude that comes by with cash and the dude is still slackin

I work in shipping and we've had things mysteriously returned from two + years ago that never made it to the destination. Meaning they were floating around in voidlike usps space for two years before they made it back into delivery rotation....wow.

I work in shipping and we've had things mysteriously returned from two + years ago that never made it to the destination. Meaning they were floating around in voidlike usps space for two years before they made it back into delivery rotation....wow.

I've had problems with all of them. For the price USPS is probably the best if you're not in a complete rush to get the package. The service I can't stand is FedEx Smartpost. I'm not sure what difference the extra .40 makes, but I've watched packages bounce around the state and end up in the next state over before they finally show up at my local sort facility. I've always found that if you can, have your packages sent to a business place, they get there earlier, it's usually a regular delivery driver and they'll almost always drop stuff off before 10am if you work in a central part of town.

I've had problems with all of them. For the price USPS is probably the best if you're not in a complete rush to get the package. The service I can't stand is FedEx Smartpost. I'm not sure what difference the extra .40 makes, but I've watched packages bounce around the state and end up in the next state over before they finally show up at my local sort facility. I've always found that if you can, have your packages sent to a business place, they get there earlier, it's usually a regular delivery driver and they'll almost always drop stuff off before 10am if you work in a central part of town.

Back
Top Bottom