UW Students: Check In

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

^^^mini-summit in the rotunda!
laugh.gif

if you ever see a filipino dude walking around with a bunch of tall white people..... *NT sign*
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

haha, ok, i'll look for a short filipino guy with nikes. you should buy the official NT shirt, then i can be 100% sure
laugh.gif

"Franklin's Sterling Carter celebrates after his putback at the last second gave the Quakers a 56-55 victory over Fairfax of Los Angeles in theKing Holiday Hoopfest at Edmundson Pavilion."

laugh.gif
wow.

anyone know our chances of getting this Siva kid???
nerd.gif

On a side note, I find it sad that I never notice the view of Mt. Rainer when I walk towards the fountain.

I took notice of it for the first time in months today. It was beautiful.

saw FASA with a table in red square...

what for?
nerd.gif

Did you not notice the banner behind them that said "FASA Formal"???? or maybe you coulda went up to them and asked shyguy....lol

how did you guys enjoy the frozen fountain today???? at first i thought it was some tarp they put over...untill i saw that soccer ball stuck in the ice lol

I saw some dude feeding the ducks. They were all slipping on the ice. It was funny/cute.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Did you not notice the banner behind them that said "FASA Formal"???? or maybe you coulda went up to them and asked shyguy....lol

well sorrrrry!
embarassed.gif

i never wear my glasses unless i'm in lecture. (i barely read "FASA" from the middle of red square!
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

On a side note, I find it sad that I never notice the view of Mt. Rainer when I walk towards the fountain.

I took notice of it for the first time in months today. It was beautiful.

you should see it during the sunrise
pimp.gif

"Franklin's Sterling Carter celebrates after his putback at the last second gave the Quakers a 56-55 victory over Fairfax of Los Angeles in the King Holiday Hoopfest at Edmundson Pavilion."

laugh.gif
wow.

anyone know our chances of getting this Siva kid???
nerd.gif
I was at the game, sick game.
Franklin representing the 206 haha. or is it the 2Q6

Chances of getting Siva are pretty decent.

Cocah Pititno of Louisiville was at the game scouting him, sitting 10 seats away from me.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Chances of getting Siva are pretty decent.
that's great to hear... i'm all for helping us stay competitive in a ridiculously strong pac10 conference.
pimp.gif

Since this forum is so slow, I wonder if any Admins/Mods would notice if I posted a pic of a naked chick.

"Franklin's Sterling Carter celebrates after his putback at the last second gave the Quakers a 56-55 victory over Fairfax of Los Angeles in the King Holiday Hoopfest at Edmundson Pavilion."

laugh.gif
wow.
tiger.jpg

!

Hey guys not from Seattle, but will be there for an IT internship project with Starbucks in Auburn beginning 02/18.....I posted here because I'm a studentstill (Ohio University) and was looking for %*! to do because I know noone out there and have never been to Seattle

...the usual like spots to hoop/workout, meet chicks, bar/clubs...and whats good
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom