UW Students: Check In

rocafellayall - welcome to seattle then! there's lots of non-urban things to do in seattle, it's mainly a city where you can take in the naturalsights. seattle's only a city of just over half a mil, so everything that's worth seeing is in a small boutique or hard to find alley. if you are intosneakers, there are lots of threads floating around this forum, and i'm sure others can tell you more about them since i myself have "retired"from sneakers. tell us what you like and we'll try to find stuff for you to see!

Finished my last midterm today
happy.gif

Now I have 2 papers due next week
grin.gif

WHO WENT TO GO VOTE AT THE CAUCUS THIS SATURDAY?

I went fa sho. Voted for Obama.

Originally Posted by RocAFellaYall

Hey guys not from Seattle, but will be there for an IT internship project with Starbucks in Auburn beginning 02/18.....I posted here because I'm a student still (Ohio University) and was looking for %*! to do because I know noone out there and have never been to Seattle

...the usual like spots to hoop/workout, meet chicks, bar/clubs...and whats good
pimp.gif

My friend owns a bar in Auburn called The PIT.

310 west main st i think. Right by the train tracks.

I love that place.

Odegaard 330am Oceanography exam tomorow o_0...Atleast its a 3 day weekend
pimp.gif
time to hit the slopes!

a month from today finals start.... quarter is going by fast.

Can't wait for spring break.

My last final is on Monday (1 final = Monday, 1 final = week before, 1 class = no final)

So I got 14 days of break
happy.gif

y'all are lucky...

...i can't wait til spring break.

(in an attempt to get this thread going again...) any big pick-ups, anyone?

Originally Posted by VCXV

Odegaard 330am Oceanography exam tomorow o_0...Atleast its a 3 day weekend
pimp.gif
time to hit the slopes!
Is oceanography hard? Also how's spanish classes? I guess ima take one next quarter... I dont want to tho...

What are some easy classes or easy "A"s??

I have a few electives I can still take & I could use an easy class next quarter.

TBONE95860 wrote:
What are some easy classes or easy A's??

I have a few electives I can still take & I could use an easy class next quarter.

According to grade my professor, mus 162 and Arch 150 are... i'll prob be in one of those....

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

TBONE95860 wrote:

According to grade my professor, mus 162 and Arch 150 are... i'll prob be in one of those....

Arch 150 looks like a good option & I need another VLPA..... 3:30-4:50 though =
sick.gif
time
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

TBONE95860 wrote:

Arch 150 looks like a good option & I need another VLPA..... 3:30-4:50 though =
sick.gif
time
grin.gif

Word... Plus the music class is at 8:00 am
sick.gif
but I'll prod gonna take both plus econ 300, so I'll only have school on Tuesday and Thursdayplus one class on Friday... That's not bad...

Ocean102 is kinda catchy, there are no midterms/finals however, every two weeks you can earn 100 points (80test/20hw points all weigh the same), so throughoutthe quarter you can earn up to 500 points, but 400 gets you a 4.0 in the class. CATCH is....the exams are absolutely wack. Its all multiple choice, and thereare atleast 2-3 right answers to bubble for every question, and you have to choose the BEST right answer. pretty tough and the averages for the tests areusually 40/80pts. However, if u just do a decent amount of studying, all the lectures are on powerpoint online, then u should be good. after 3 exams im sittinat a 3.68gpa.

if anyone needs the notes/exams for arch 150, i got all that. Arch 150 is the easiest class i've taken in my life. I took with 10 of my buddies and we allgot 4.0's. i ended up with a 105% in the class and all you need for a 4.0 in that class is a 91%. I'm taking Arch 151 with Merlino right now and itsboring as hell, at least 60% of the people in the class fall asleep and its gotten so boring that only half of the class actually show up for lectures. Arch150> Arch 151.

yeah that Asian guy doesnt help the lectures at all. Boring as he'll and I stopped going to that class

Its hard to get into the art history classes I want... but im in art 202 ceramic throwing, art 273 wood and metal work, and some art history 400 dont knowthe exact number. its on byzantine art and others.

damn. i miss plugging my sched with easy classes that provide me with the most amount of days off.
laugh.gif

enjoy it y'all ~ the real world and/or grad school suck something awful
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom