UW Students: Check In

When does everyone get done with their finals??
I have a final next Wednesday and a paper due next Friday but I can turn it in any time between now & then... just have to do it.

Man I'm looking forward to summer...
Going to miss hooping at the IMA though.

Weds: AES 308 final 8:30-10:30
Weds: AAS 210 2:30-430
Weds: AES 150 430-6:30

This is THE MOST messed up final's "day" i've had in my 4 years at the UW...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
All on the SAME day?!
That is FOUL!
I feel for you....

I got a paper due this Wed. for 1 class (already written though, just have to edit now)
In-class final next Wed
Paper due next Friday (but we can turn it in earlier if we finish earlier, which I might go ahead and due so that I can start my summer earlier!)

Arch 150 - thurs
music 162 - Friday
econ 300 - next thurs

Gives me about a full week to study for econ
pimp.gif

2 finals, 1 presentation, and 1 project due THIS week... but my last final being on Monday 6/9 is verrry niiice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
All on the SAME day?!
That is FOUL!
I feel for you....

I got a paper due this Wed. for 1 class (already written though, just have to edit now)
In-class final next Wed
Paper due next Friday (but we can turn it in earlier if we finish earlier, which I might go ahead and due so that I can start my summer earlier!)

is that for geog 378 ?
nerd.gif

^^if you get paid, then "no".

regardless, i'm deinitely looking forward to 2 weeks off before summer quarter starts up
pimp.gif

Just got done
pimp.gif

Didn't go to Macro all quarter, just studied all day yesterday n hit up clue and I must say, that was one easy final, finished with an hour n 15 minutesleft on the clock!
Regardless, its summer time baby! no summer quarter here.
Whats everyone bouta get into these next two weeks?

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

^^if you get paid, then "no".

regardless, i'm deinitely looking forward to 2 weeks off before summer quarter starts up
pimp.gif

bad news is, i don't get paid a stipend like most other people in my department.
good news is, my job description will look great/better thaneveryone else's on my transcript!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Weds: AES 308 final 8:30-10:30
Weds: AAS 210 2:30-430
Weds: AES 150 430-6:30

This is THE MOST messed up final's "day" i've had in my 4 years at the UW...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I feel you....

[table][tr][th=""]SLN[/th] [th=""]Course[/th] [th=""]Type[/th] [th=""]Title[/th] [th=""]Final Exam[/th] [th=""]Notes[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [th=""]Location[/th] [/tr][tr][td]13000[/td] [td]ENVIR 243 A[/td] [td]LC[/td] [td]ENVIRONMENTAL ETHICS[/td] [td]Wednesday,
JUNE 11, 2008[/td] [td] 430- 620P[/td] [td]SMI 211[/td] [td]Confirmed[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14655[/td] [td]MATH 324 C[/td] [td]LC[/td] [td]ADV MULTIVAR CALC 1[/td] [td]Wednesday,
JUNE 11, 2008[/td] [td] 230- 420P[/td] [td]CHL 015[/td] [td]Confirmed[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16837[/td] [td]Q SCI 381 A[/td] [td]LC[/td] [td]INTRO PROBABIL&STAT[/td] [td]Wednesday,
JUNE 11, 2008[/td] [td] 830-1020 [/td] [td]THO 101[/td] [td]Confirmed[/td] [/tr][/table]
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

we're twins!

however.....one final was cancelled, another is now due on sat. so i just have one today lol

trunks q sci 381 is HELLA easy. i probably spent 30 minutes before each test "studying" and almost 4.0'ed the class. i messed up the finalbecause my finals schedule that quarter looked just like yours and i was basically braindead from 2 finals prioir to the 381 final smh
laugh.gif

PS: TAE WHERE YOU AT I WANNA GO TO PHO THE USA

im here larry. No summer school for me YAY! but um... I will take to you there to get some of their sandwiches but i need to borrow the phone you are notusing. lets go get lunch again because i have nothing to do now except work and find games to play. maybe soccer sometime? yes, no?

Graduate next year.

Interested to see my grades for this quarter... none of my teachers have posted them yet.

I can graduate next year, but my schedual would be hectic, so I'm still tring to decide if I should take another year or not...

^ congratulations man!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey does anyone know someone who has a summer quarter U-pass sticker that they dont need?

^that's why i was on that the last two weeks of school, asking people who was taking summer classes and not needing their u-pass....50$ for a 45$ pass wasnot a bad deal....

Originally Posted by msyakuza

im here larry. No summer school for me YAY! but um... I will take to you there to get some of their sandwiches but i need to borrow the phone you are not using. lets go get lunch again because i have nothing to do now except work and find games to play. maybe soccer sometime? yes, no?

yea for sure. give me a call. i'm in downtown seattle all weekdays 8am-5pm, interning. so yea just give me a call i'll have the phone there allready to go.

Back
Top Bottom