UW Students: Check In

I swear, sometimes, I catch people staring at me and wonder if they think I'm an NTer or something.

The sad thing is, that is the first thing that comes to mind...

already posted this (and others) in the "PNW related kicks" thread, but still...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v507/franchise206/?action=view&current=Winter08Tags3.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v507/franchise206/?action=view&current=Winter08Tags4.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v507/franchise206/?action=view&current=Winter08Tags5.jpg

GO DAWGS.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

so... it was a friday night (4/25) at a low-end benefit show thrown by a UW student group (azn sorority) and the emcee asked the crowd: "So what are everyone's plans tonight?"

the most notable answer: "NIKETALK!!!"

identify yourself!
laugh.gif

It was me. haha. I was sitting next to FreshOne12 in the back.

I was the second dude to perform, I go by INGLISH. What'd you think of the show overall?

Originally Posted by Powfo

I was the second dude to perform, I go by INGLISH.

hey!!! "INGLISH the rapper, not like the language", right?!
laugh.gif

i thought the show was good overall, and for a good cause too ~ though i prolly wouldn't have gone if my gf didn't need me to help fulfill thesorority's ticket selling quota
tongue.gif

I KNOW I see NT'ers at UW. I always think I see some at Red Square, right outside Odegard, and inside Odegard.

Today I saw dude wearing playoff 8's with the matching black shirt that has 3 championship trophies with the playoff 8 pattern on it.
Then there were 2 dudes sitting on the bench outside Odegard.... one wearing some playoff 8's and the other I can't remember exactly.

Sometimes I just wanna say "I KNOW yall are some NTers!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but then if they ended up not being.... I'd be outta therewith the quickness
laugh.gif

^ Word. If you see a dude with rocking an all over print cloud hoody... that's me. The only all over print hoody I think that is worth rocking. And yes, Iam at Ode hella, but I don't rock that nice of kicks
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Powfo

I was the second dude to perform, I go by INGLISH.

hey!!! "INGLISH the rapper, not like the language", right?!
laugh.gif

i thought the show was good overall, and for a good cause too ~ though i prolly wouldn't have gone if my gf didn't need me to help fulfill the sorority's ticket selling quota
tongue.gif

haha wooord. I got that stuck your head huh! Haha. Thanks for coming out and seriously, I DID Niketalk for a second that night.

ok so if i see some cloud all over print hoodie i know it's an NTer. if i see ya'll do the tap tap pull i'll know it's an NTer.

Originally Posted by andy206

Powfo = andrew? haha

YUP..and you would be...

not everyone with an all over print hoody is an NTer... some of those hoodies are straight tasteless. I hold NTers to a higher standard.
wink.gif

quarter winding down..... plans for the memorial day wknd?

I have a 6 page essay due midnight on Monday & a 5 page essay due on Tuesday
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

quarter winding down..... plans for the memorial day wknd?

I have a 6 page essay due midnight on Monday & a 5 page essay due on Tuesday
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I got two 7 pgers due june 4th

dont ask me, it's usually a thurs if i believe, ask mark

and yea i see you at the ima, to be honest, i see most NT'rs at the ima....

Franchise206,

I think I met your girlfriend last night at the installs formal dinner?

^^ haha yeah.. she got home and was like: "Sandra's dating that INGLISH rapper guy!"

i guess it's your turn to suffer through all those formal dinners! i put my time in as an undergrad already
laugh.gif

Im in Econ 200 (mico) I was wondering if anyone has taken that class before and if they have their 2nd exam/final still? I need that leg up in this class.

Back
Top Bottom