*** \V/ N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds Album Discussion Thread \V/ *** (UPDATED)

N.E.R.D. has just put forth a great album! Didn't expect anything less than great for this album and they delivered! BUY THE ALBUM!

Time for some action.

This is a good 8.5/10 album. Least favorite N.E.R.D album but I need a few more listens.

Lazer gun is heat just heard it
pimp.gif
. Reminds me of classic Neptunes production.

Damn, just saw that purple T.

Anyone going to a concert anytime soon? I'll paypal you.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

YOU WERE GAAAAAAAAAASSED
pimp.gif

I love this song, hopefully I don't kill it before the month of June ends.

THANK YOU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was like, why the hell do they keep saying, "you were gaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy"
laugh.gif

I thought I was the only one who thought they were saying that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I feel like this album is definitely seeing In Search Of... While In Search Of... has some of NERD's best cuts (Provider, Bobby James, Am I High), thisjoint is more consistent, with heat throughout. Time will tell, but I'm loving this !%*.

for anybody in minneapolis, thursday, june 12th N.E.R.D. and Pharrell are gonna be at Status from 2-330. Meet and greet, so check it out.

I picked this up an hour ago, and after the first listen this !+#! is incredible. There's nothing i can't say that hasn't been said throughout thisthread. All i know is i made it to Anti-Matter on the drive home, and left that !+#! on repeat...driving hella angry, !+#! had me amped. After the first listenLaugh About It is my personal favorite song(subject to change, after a few more listens), it just dropped right on time for me.

Ya Punk *+!%$!
laugh.gif

All I heard is Spazz. I've played it over 60 times. I haven't even heard 'Everybody Nose'. Can't wait till tomorrow (or should I say,later). This + Boondocks DVD equals a perfect Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom