*** \V/ N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds Album Discussion Thread \V/ *** (UPDATED)

this thread jumped
pimp.gif

brb with the review

^^
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

C'mon my dude. You can prove your point a different way other than that pic.

But yooo...track by track review coming in the morning. And word to the dude who talked about Time for Some Action.

That joint is heatrocks as well. Especially that beat addition at the end.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got the album..on my 2nd listen now...sooner or later, time for some action are the 2 standouts so far.

Post a track by track review and I'll match it. I don't think I'll get out of Sooner or Later's awe status it put me in. Seriously one of thegreatest songs they've ever done. I had it cranked to max volume, and I swear, goosebumps couldn't even save my body. Way too many emotions triggered.

I can safely say this is THEE BEST disc to date, and that speaks volumes. Don't say this often, but i'd proudly pay retail for this album.

anti matter & sooner or later & you know what = my fav joints.....best cd i've heard this year....

Sup_

Well worth the wait.

When anti-matter came on i was about to start dancing on the streets.
Studio or live the song is nuts. I am glad I got to see them live at GITD.
Hopefully they do a tour around the bay area cause I'll there throwing up the \\//

Sooner or later
eek.gif

Window is
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
/
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Peace.

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

\\// nothing else to say
eek.gif
. I can't choose a fave
I can't believe no one mentioned Happy
eek.gif
pimp.gif
classic Neptunes
pimp.gif
Most def. Happy and kill joy will be my new driving songs. Love bomb is this cd's provider/maybe.

I've heard a few tracks but I'm not impressed. I guess I'm just not used to the NERD sound.

What NERD album should I listen to before this one?

Woke up and saw this about 3 hours ago... just had to get a little less hungover before listening

Back
Top Bottom