*** \V/ N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds Album Discussion Thread \V/ *** (UPDATED)

Damn ...y'all some sharks
laugh.gif
...I couldn't resist coppin a few though I won't lie. I got my copies pre-ordered. But uhm...yeah, I am lovin'this CD. After about 8 repetitive spins, I'll be set with my own album of the year status.

Wow, this is a lot better that I was expecting. N*E*R*D is amazing live if you get the chance to go watch them you definitely have to go, it's a differentsound from their album (more rockish) but it's really a great show.

This album is sick! Def. purchasing on Tues. One of the few groups I'll still buy cd's of. Does anybody else think that Kill Joy's guitar riffsounds like that of The Beatles' "Bulldog". The same one The Roots tried to sample for "Thought @ Work".

Anytime Pusha gives those excitement emoticons going....9/10 it's a joint I'd give those same faces for...

i need to hear this ishhh ASAP...

this will get heavy burn in the gym right now...review coming after...

^ You ain't listened yet, huh? This non group-rip sounds pretty legit to me, quality-wise.

*Tosses Weezy album aside... listens to NERD again...*

Also.. "You Know What" is simply fly as hell...
pimp.gif

And of course, "Love Bomb" was smooooooth.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

^ You ain't listened yet, huh? This non group-rip sounds pretty legit to me, quality-wise.

*Tosses Weezy album aside... listens to NERD again...*

Also.. "You Know What" is simply fly as hell...
pimp.gif

And of course, "Love Bomb" was smooooooth.

Been d/l'ing this whole time I been posting.

My wifi at work FTL. Sloooooow as shhhhh.

And word. This will make me forget about that wackjuice that is the CIII.

Haven't listened to any snippets or anything as of yet. Just gonna let it hit me like a brickwall at the gym right now in a bit.

im barely getting into NERD, the only thing that irks me is shay's rapping...and the hook to everybody nose

Back
Top Bottom