V-necks....yay or nay? Straight or gay? All sexes welcome to participate...

Merona (Target brand) V necks all day
pimp.gif

3 pack for 9.99
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i rock a white v neck almost every day... used to wear white crew necks but can go back ever since i started rocking v's.

I've been looking for a good v-neck shirt for awhile. I've seen some of the express ones but they feel too thin. I've had some Puma ones too butthey were again too think and a wider not deep V. How are Diesels, are they thin or thick? I also saw some old navy ones which looked alright, has anyonemessed with the black or grey one of those?

Originally Posted by lilMITE87

this might just be cuz im country and i live in GA but errbody round here thank v necks are gay as hell

but 3 years from now ya go rock emm...

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- Few can pull off that look.

- You MUST have some taco meat on display...no aYyoooo
ohwell.gif

- I can't rock it...
tired.gif

american-apparel-deep-vneck-shirt.jpg
Regular V-necks are cool, Deep-V like above are not.

i only rock my v neck to show off my tattoos
grin.gif

but real talk somebody needs to really break down who has the best quality v neck. like nice thick material with a non loose/big fit but not super tight fitand a nice sturdy collar. bout time to invest in some quality v necks instead of rotating like 40 cheap dockers vnecks
laugh.gif

The Banana Republic ones are
pimp.gif

Before I used to hate vnecks. Never looked good in them. But I accidently bought one from Banana Republic (thinking it was a regular tee) and I love it. Itreally made my body look good. Im going to definitely get me some more for the summer

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I'm too thin to wear v-neck t-shirts. Hopefully by the time summer comes, I'll have the body for it.

are you doing anything to help with that?

Yeah I'm saying that I'm going to be working out and then hopefully by the summer, I'll be in good shape.

Originally Posted by NIKERAINBOWS

IMO the best v necks are at GAP, they got a good fit and the "v" isnt too deep

gp513775-02p01v01.jpg
On point. Gap v necks FTW. I also like the hollister ones. I hate it when v necks get too deep, then they lookgay.

I rock V-Necks every now and then ..... The ladies love them around my way ....

Back
Top Bottom