\V/ | The Official N*E*R*D 'Nothing' Album Thread 11-02-10 (EDIT: DOUBLE DISC! :EEK) | \V/

I like Help Me, I've seen the Light, God Bless Us all and that's really about it on first listen. Victory isn't bad either.

I like Help Me, I've seen the Light, God Bless Us all and that's really about it on first listen. Victory isn't bad either.

I can see how somebody says its better than Fly Or Die... but this NOT touching In Search Of or Seeing Sounds

Only tracks that really stand out to me on this are:

God Bless Us All
I've Seen The Light/ Inside of Clouds
Hypnotize U

Like a lot of people said, i feel like a lot of the songs sound similar. TOO similar.

I can see how somebody says its better than Fly Or Die... but this NOT touching In Search Of or Seeing Sounds

Only tracks that really stand out to me on this are:

God Bless Us All
I've Seen The Light/ Inside of Clouds
Hypnotize U

Like a lot of people said, i feel like a lot of the songs sound similar. TOO similar.

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

Perfect Defect is crazy ill.

Came back to say this
pimp.gif

Wow, can't believe some don't like this album. Imo one of the best, and I've been a big fan since In Search Of... It's in the air is incredible.

Wow, can't believe some don't like this album. Imo one of the best, and I've been a big fan since In Search Of... It's in the air is incredible.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

laugh.gif
at Nothing 'easily' being their best album.

I can't get into this project. Listened through it, and nothing on it stands out. I still would like to hear what would've been Instant Gratification.
I sort of feel the same way, but as a fan, I'll attempt to like it with more listens. I do like I've Seen the Light, and Life as a Fish, though.
And yes, this being their best album is laughable.

laugh.gif
at Nothing 'easily' being their best album.

I can't get into this project. Listened through it, and nothing on it stands out. I still would like to hear what would've been Instant Gratification.
I sort of feel the same way, but as a fan, I'll attempt to like it with more listens. I do like I've Seen the Light, and Life as a Fish, though.
And yes, this being their best album is laughable.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Seeing Sounds-->ISO--->Nothing--->FOD

lulz.
Exactly. "In Search Of" and "Seeing Sounds" are probably their best works, and Fly or Die is a very underrated album. Imo, its only a few notches under ISO and Seeing Sounds. But this new album... Is... Alright... I guess...  

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Seeing Sounds-->ISO--->Nothing--->FOD

lulz.
Exactly. "In Search Of" and "Seeing Sounds" are probably their best works, and Fly or Die is a very underrated album. Imo, its only a few notches under ISO and Seeing Sounds. But this new album... Is... Alright... I guess...  

It cool seeing diff folks takes on the album order. It's weird in a way to order them, but if I had to, I'd go ISO> FOD =/=Nothing> Seeing Sounds.

It cool seeing diff folks takes on the album order. It's weird in a way to order them, but if I had to, I'd go ISO> FOD =/=Nothing> Seeing Sounds.

Back
Top Bottom