\V/ | The Official N*E*R*D 'Nothing' Album Thread 11-02-10 (EDIT: DOUBLE DISC! :EEK) | \V/

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

It cool seeing diff folks takes on the album order. It's weird in a way to order them, but if I had to, I'd go ISO> FOD =/=Nothing> Seeing Sounds.
I don't get what that symbol means in that context
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

It cool seeing diff folks takes on the album order. It's weird in a way to order them, but if I had to, I'd go ISO> FOD =/=Nothing> Seeing Sounds.
I don't get what that symbol means in that context
laugh.gif

It's always odd to me that this day and age people lack the ability to play music, let it sit, spend time with the music, and then form an opinion. It's like people are racing to see who will listen to the album faster and give an opinion. The album just leaked, give it a week of spins before you declare that you are "not impressed". I remember when In Search Of released, and no one cared it was "weird white boy type music", then Pharrell started to get more popular and then people started to warm up to the N.E.R.D. Fly Or Die drops and NO ONE was feeling it, talking about they will never top ISO, not enough soul, to much rock. 2 years later dudes giving FOD the "
pimp.gif
" talking about how dope it is. Seeing Sounds drops, and IMMEDIATELY after it leaked people were "disappointed", only song other than Spaz getting "
pimp.gif
" was Love Bomb. Now look, people got Seeing Sounds as N.E.R.D's best album.

Just chill out. Be happy you got new music to listen to and just let it soak in.

-The Juice

It's always odd to me that this day and age people lack the ability to play music, let it sit, spend time with the music, and then form an opinion. It's like people are racing to see who will listen to the album faster and give an opinion. The album just leaked, give it a week of spins before you declare that you are "not impressed". I remember when In Search Of released, and no one cared it was "weird white boy type music", then Pharrell started to get more popular and then people started to warm up to the N.E.R.D. Fly Or Die drops and NO ONE was feeling it, talking about they will never top ISO, not enough soul, to much rock. 2 years later dudes giving FOD the "
pimp.gif
" talking about how dope it is. Seeing Sounds drops, and IMMEDIATELY after it leaked people were "disappointed", only song other than Spaz getting "
pimp.gif

Just chill out. Be happy you got new music to listen to and just let it soak in.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice
i havent even listened to it yet, BUT this is probably the best post ive seen. Dudes quick to judge an album. Before internet leaks, people could only listen to albums they spent money on. People were forced to like and give more spins to albums because spending $14.99 for the next album isnt easy. In this day in age, people could just DL an album and if they dont like it, put it on the shelf immediately and listen to the next leak. 
Give it some time and more spins before you judge the album. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice
i havent even listened to it yet, BUT this is probably the best post ive seen. Dudes quick to judge an album. Before internet leaks, people could only listen to albums they spent money on. People were forced to like and give more spins to albums because spending $14.99 for the next album isnt easy. In this day in age, people could just DL an album and if they dont like it, put it on the shelf immediately and listen to the next leak. 
Give it some time and more spins before you judge the album. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice
...or, you can just let people say what the @$@! they want
the purpose of having a forum is to voice an opinion...first spins impressions is an important part of the music listening experience...of course tracks are gonna grow on you, they usually always do, but i'm still interested in hearing how people felt after the first couple of spins

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice
...or, you can just let people say what the @$@! they want
the purpose of having a forum is to voice an opinion...first spins impressions is an important part of the music listening experience...of course tracks are gonna grow on you, they usually always do, but i'm still interested in hearing how people felt after the first couple of spins

After a few listens, it's alright...not touching Seeing Sounds, let alone In Search Of...

After a few listens, it's alright...not touching Seeing Sounds, let alone In Search Of...

gave it a spin this morning on the way to work, it felt VERY SLOW, like they were getting away from that upbeat, party type of track (non including party people and hot n fun)

idk, coming from a guy who has all three cd's still playing constantly, i MIGHT have to rank this lower then FoD, chariot of fire/the way she moves/she wants to move, some of my favorite tracks

i agree with the guy above who said give it a couple more spins....

my music expectation list was Nothing =MOTM II > Dark Fantasy, now it's, MOTM II >Dark fantasy=NOTHING

gave it a spin this morning on the way to work, it felt VERY SLOW, like they were getting away from that upbeat, party type of track (non including party people and hot n fun)

idk, coming from a guy who has all three cd's still playing constantly, i MIGHT have to rank this lower then FoD, chariot of fire/the way she moves/she wants to move, some of my favorite tracks

i agree with the guy above who said give it a couple more spins....

my music expectation list was Nothing =MOTM II > Dark Fantasy, now it's, MOTM II >Dark fantasy=NOTHING

Gave it a couple of listens, and I really like it. A lot different from their past works, and it's good.

Gave it a couple of listens, and I really like it. A lot different from their past works, and it's good.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

what song is the opening horns from in god bless us all?

popular demand, the joint he had on bp3, etc.

and HOW are yall calling Fly or Die their WORST album???? i prefer that to iso, which i think is their worst honestly

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

what song is the opening horns from in god bless us all?

popular demand, the joint he had on bp3, etc.

and HOW are yall calling Fly or Die their WORST album???? i prefer that to iso, which i think is their worst honestly

Back
Top Bottom