\V/ | The Official N*E*R*D 'Nothing' Album Thread 11-02-10 (EDIT: DOUBLE DISC! :EEK) | \V/

Album is Dooooooooope.
One of the best of the year.

God Bless Us All, Perfect Defect, Hypnotize U >>>

Album is Dooooooooope.
One of the best of the year.

God Bless Us All, Perfect Defect, Hypnotize U >>>

Copped the Deluxe as well for 11.99
pimp.gif

Yea, only one CD with 14 songs. The reg. has only ten songs.

Victory
pimp.gif

Copped the Deluxe as well for 11.99
pimp.gif

Yea, only one CD with 14 songs. The reg. has only ten songs.

Victory
pimp.gif

^^ Where can i find

"It's In the Air"
"Sacred Temple"
"I Wanna Jam"
"The Man

if I couldnt find the deluxe edition?

^^ Where can i find

"It's In the Air"
"Sacred Temple"
"I Wanna Jam"
"The Man

if I couldnt find the deluxe edition?

I went to Target, they were charging $14 for the standard version, went to Best Buy I actually saved money by buying the deluxe version there. Dope cd so far
pimp.gif

I went to Target, they were charging $14 for the standard version, went to Best Buy I actually saved money by buying the deluxe version there. Dope cd so far
pimp.gif

saw them live last night, made me appreciate the album THAT MUCH MORE, the vibe, and show in person is so dope! made me do a 180 on the album, hypnotize u in person is on another level...

my girl got her album signed by pharrell and shae, chad wasn't at the show though

they put on a free concert before the concert with the gorillaz, show supposed to start at 4pm, they came out at 445, did three tracks and bounced to sign some cd's!

people were all mad and stuff, but really though, it was free, you mad cuz they put on a free show for a few tracks? go home then! at least my girl got to see pharrell about 2 feet from her and have her cd signed, she can check that off the things to do in life, lol

saw them live last night, made me appreciate the album THAT MUCH MORE, the vibe, and show in person is so dope! made me do a 180 on the album, hypnotize u in person is on another level...

my girl got her album signed by pharrell and shae, chad wasn't at the show though

they put on a free concert before the concert with the gorillaz, show supposed to start at 4pm, they came out at 445, did three tracks and bounced to sign some cd's!

people were all mad and stuff, but really though, it was free, you mad cuz they put on a free show for a few tracks? go home then! at least my girl got to see pharrell about 2 feet from her and have her cd signed, she can check that off the things to do in life, lol

Back
Top Bottom