\V/ | The Official N*E*R*D 'Nothing' Album Thread 11-02-10 (EDIT: DOUBLE DISC! :EEK) | \V/

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

BTW, where is Fuego? I can't find it anywhere. Its a bonus track.
same thing I was wondering. figured it would be out by now
nerd.gif

N*E*R*D can do NO wrong in my book

I love this album as much as the rest.

Its different, which its supposed to be but I just feel like it filled another musical niche of expectation that I didn't even know existed. I'm still a fan.

N*E*R*D can do NO wrong in my book

I love this album as much as the rest.

Its different, which its supposed to be but I just feel like it filled another musical niche of expectation that I didn't even know existed. I'm still a fan.

How I bought the de;ux edition from best buy, which is supposed to come with another cd...and there is only one cd
alien.gif

I need to know the tracks that are supposed to be on the deluxe version...
(Edit: I just released i might have made a mistake...there's only 10 songs on the regular...and 14 on the deluxe? Do I have this right?)

How I bought the de;ux edition from best buy, which is supposed to come with another cd...and there is only one cd
alien.gif

I need to know the tracks that are supposed to be on the deluxe version...
(Edit: I just released i might have made a mistake...there's only 10 songs on the regular...and 14 on the deluxe? Do I have this right?)

Was looking for that video...
smokin.gif

As for the album -

The regular version has 10 songs, the delux has 14 (Still 1 CD). I haven't seen anything recently about the double disk.
nerd.gif

Was looking for that video...
smokin.gif

As for the album -

The regular version has 10 songs, the delux has 14 (Still 1 CD). I haven't seen anything recently about the double disk.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom