VA/DC/MD Summit *Cookout Update* Thirsty Pics up.

I wasn't trying to look...

Nik -- Tommie's finance' -- was on watch for my wife. I just felt it. lol.

Thus, went to the grill to let off mental steam, channeling energy elsewhere usually works.

:rofl:
roll.gif

The DREAM TEAM -- "We RESPECT reality... We don't live internet lives..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Quote:
Lil kids have all the fun. They can literally grab a female boob...squeeze and touch and just be called "cute" If I try that BEFORE the date... I am just too forward or a perv...................................... Be that as it may..it's just not fair!!!
66mfgpe.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Team I Dream In COLOR
Before Speaking you should consider whether its an improvement on Silence
I treat you lame dudes like ya'll got no legs you Can't Kick It​

Oh @#%$.... LMAO!!! The Mod's avy has been attacked!!!!
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!!​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Are you all talking about hte TALL white skirt...or the shorter white skirt? The taller chick had some nice legs.
THREAD TOPIC
I know people wanna be fly, but where do we draw the line?
A MEMBER SAID...
"which one is king adrian again?"

:smh:
smh.gif
man Importking i know exactly what you were talking about now :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team I Dream In COLOR
Before Speaking you should consider whether its an improvement on Silence
I treat you lame dudes like ya'll got no legs you Can't Kick It​

does anyone have a pic?.....post that joint in general......watch the beasts come out HARD(pause)....

edit: be asking for my bottle of jergens
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
LET NOLAN WEAR A SUIT!!!!!​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

word 22? Had I had a fresh cut as intended I would have spit that g at her.....and had her @#%$ at the crib playing wii and eatin cheetos. That's my word... Rock you need to go ahead and look out for your boy.
You got to understand I never Changed..I'm still the same VA. I just went out and got my money right so from now on I'm Living Fresh

If you got game...you don't need a fresh cut.
THREAD TOPIC
A MEMBER SAID...

Quote:
CJ and DK might have missed when that joint bent over in front of the TV to pick up Rock's youngest
Quote:
and had her at the crib playing wii and eatin cheetos. That's my word
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

So y'all saying I had a chance?

Without a cut and the real whip with me?

NEGATIVE!

Imaginary Playas.................................................................................

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Lol, from now on everytime I see Rudolph1996 at the bottom of my screen I'm goign to expect to see a photoshop'ed pic somewhere in the post.
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

Quote:
Like those tests he was talking about having to take while the rest of us were like :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
"we have no clue what you are talking about!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
LET NOLAN WEAR A SUIT!!!!!
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

Man you don't have to have a fresh haircut just to holla at a chick...that's all I'm sayin'.
THREAD TOPIC
A MEMBER SAID...

Quote:
Like those tests he was talking about having to take while the rest of us were like "we have no clue what you are talking about!"
The Iowa Test of Basic Skills (ITBS) are a set of standardized tests given annually to school students in the United States. These tests are given to students beginning in kindergarten and progressing until Grade 8 to assess educational development. In Grade 9, the students are examined using the ITED program.

The ITBS was designed by the University of Iowa's College of Education, as part of a program to develop a series of nationally accepted standardised achievement tests.

The ITBS covers numerous areas of educational knowledge, including English language use, math concepts and problem solving, social studies, science, geography and map use, and source use.

The ITBS is used in the majority of schools in the State of Iowa, both in the public and private education sectors. The tests have been widely used in other regions of the United States.
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

I cant see you talking like that in real life chris =/

and for the chicken.. she was nice.. but how u gon run home and talk about her online but not do ur bizz when shes there..

"internet lives"

=l

love it

^
Respecting Rocky's house...........................................

Quote:
Man you don't have to have a fresh haircut just to holla at a chick...that's all I'm sayin'.
[Chris Rock][/Bigger and Blacker]

Back
Top Bottom