Va$htie x Jordan II "Lavender"

Of course this is not that big for most of us, but something out of left field for JB.

vashtie.jpg

Screen-shot-2010-09-21-at-6.28.52-PM.png

A few days ago it surfaced that I, VASHTIE, had designed a JORDAN!

Legally, I could make no admission to that fact – but, today that beautiful fact appeared on the JORDAN BLOGannouncing that I had (indeed) designed a JORDAN 2. It has been thehardest secret I’ve ever had to keep, but having a bad memory alsohelps with hiding secrets
icon_wink.gif
" class="wp-smiley">

I’m beyond ecstatic right now. Me?! Designing a JORDAN?! As inJORDAN!!! It’s not like JORDAN collaborates with just anyone. On top ofthat…
[h1]I AM THE FIRST FEMALE TO DESIGN A JORDAN!!![/h1]
I mean, then again…What other sneaker brand could be the first forme to design for! It’s a NO BRAINER…I’ve been known for being a JORDANROCKING FOOL since before I’ve been noted for anything else in mycareer!

Of course this is not that big for most of us, but something out of left field for JB.

vashtie.jpg

Screen-shot-2010-09-21-at-6.28.52-PM.png

A few days ago it surfaced that I, VASHTIE, had designed a JORDAN!

Legally, I could make no admission to that fact – but, today that beautiful fact appeared on the JORDAN BLOGannouncing that I had (indeed) designed a JORDAN 2. It has been thehardest secret I’ve ever had to keep, but having a bad memory alsohelps with hiding secrets
icon_wink.gif
" class="wp-smiley">

I’m beyond ecstatic right now. Me?! Designing a JORDAN?! As inJORDAN!!! It’s not like JORDAN collaborates with just anyone. On top ofthat…
[h1]I AM THE FIRST FEMALE TO DESIGN A JORDAN!!![/h1]
I mean, then again…What other sneaker brand could be the first forme to design for! It’s a NO BRAINER…I’ve been known for being a JORDANROCKING FOOL since before I’ve been noted for anything else in mycareer!

I didnt know designing and adding a different color to a shoe were the same thing...who is this chick anyway?

I didnt know designing and adding a different color to a shoe were the same thing...who is this chick anyway?

You designed a shoe by taking an existing template and changing its color to some $hitty shade of purple?

Well, congrats on that I guess, I fail to see anything worth a mention in that shoe "redesign" to be honest.

In before whiteknights and "haters gonna hate".

EDIT: edited cuz this ain't worth getting banned over.

You designed a shoe by taking an existing template and changing its color to some $hitty shade of purple?

Well, congrats on that I guess, I fail to see anything worth a mention in that shoe "redesign" to be honest.

In before whiteknights and "haters gonna hate".

EDIT: edited cuz this ain't worth getting banned over.

Back
Top Bottom