VALENTINES DAY 2014 VOL. UPDATE WITH YOUR STORIES, B.

man my girl started her period
killed my whole mood i dont even feel like doing what i had planned anymore
i mean i can still get it in
but not how i wanted to
and if i cant go all out then theres no point
havent told her yet that i plan to cancel
maybe i will be blessed have its over by friday night
idk man im kinda heated a lil
i was bout to put in work too
69's
flippin it
sideways
from the back
man **** im heated

You should still make V-day special for her. That period isn't gonna last forever.

...besides their ain't anything wrong with Hot dogs and ketchup >D
yeah i aint trippin off going in while she bleeding but
i wanted to eat her out for like an hour or 2
cant do that when she bleeding
very limited positions when she bleeding too
only missionary
dont wanna keep moving the towel
i was gonna bring it back to when we first started dating
and i used to tear it up 5-6 times a day
and i make her feel special all the time
its just that this weekend i really wanted to go out of town and get it in

This man speaks the truth yall.....

I hate that feeling bro, when you like super in the mood and planning on going all out and then that time of the month comes....

That **** puts me in a bad mood too.

I was thinking about that all week also, like i hope she dont get her period this week cuz i know its coming soon....

We both have the day off from work too, so while little man is at school, its gonna be on and crackin at home.

Like my mans said, ima try to go hardwood classic and see if I can still go 5-6 times......

Last edited:
but not how i wanted to
69's
flippin it
sideways
from the back
man **** im heated

but not how i wanted to
69's
flippin it
sideways
from the back
man **** im heated

You should still make V-day special for her. That period isn't gonna last forever.

...besides their ain't anything wrong with Hot dogs and ketchup >D
only missionary
My dude really just wrote out a pr0n novel :lol:.

I didn't spring for the long stem roses, but it should be all gravy.

I think y'all right. Ain't no way she up on campus surrounded by thousands of dudes and not gettin' plugged every weekend. :smh:
All these girls are smeezes.

:rofl:

If you do all that she'll prolly give you some box just out of pity.

:lol: I know right :lol:

Why are you romantically involved with & spending bread on a celibate woman when you're in college?

C'mon man.

Your right doggie, smh at myself |I

:lol: damn dipset you really bout to do all that for a lil hug and kiss? :smh: ..you should be ending her celibacy that night or at least get some head......plus i know its like a 100 other broads on shorty campus that will give it up for a 4 loko or something mane, dont do it...

:lol: Bruh, I think she'll buss' it open too. I'ma update y'all wiff' the details on V-Day.

+

Restaurants will be packed and reserved but if you don't mind waiting a half an hour-45 mins, you'll be fine. Last year I jus' showed up to Olive Garden at 9 P.M. and only had a 35 min wait. Good to have convo wit' ya lady before sitting down and grubbing.

but not how i wanted to
69's
flippin it
sideways
from the back
man **** im heated

:lol: THAT'S the only reason why you wanted to celebrate Valentine's Day? Acting like there no other days in the year. :rofl:

Gotta drive up an hour and some change to shorty college, get her fresh roses the day before, get some Godiva chocolate and then pay for dinner. Damn, it's gonna be an expensive day smh. She said she's celibate too; probably only get to makeout and squeeze the chesticles like were in middle school.
Why are you romantically involved with & spending bread on a celibate woman when you're in college?

C'mon man.
:lol: damn dipset you really bout to do all that for a lil hug and kiss? :smh: ..you should be ending her celibacy that night or at least get some head......plus i know its like a 100 other broads on shorty campus that will give it up for a 4 loko or something mane, dont do it...

:lol: Y'all dudes man :smh: Dipset probably in love or working something up. Let him cook (no pun intended)

Been messing with a chick gonna keep it real light. Some v-day pencils a bag of candy and a lil card. Make it look like im not thirsty but I am :smile:

Got my gf an HP touchscreen laptop with a 1 Terabyte HD and a 3.5 GHz AMD processor. Her Vaio is about 6 years old and the port for the charger is flimsy.

Got my daughters some chocolates and some a few things that I know they'll love. As for dinner, I'm still not sure where I'm taking my gf.

Last edited:
Damn, I'm turning 30 this year and I still don't get it. Isn't valentines was a mutual "holiday"? Some of you guys are going all out. There always mother's day (for some), birthdays, x-mas, black friday...etc. Well, I'm forever alone so you don't understand this feel to spend all that money.

but not how i wanted to
69's
flippin it
sideways
from the back
man **** im heated

...besides their ain't anything wrong with Hot dogs and ketchup
grin.gif
only missionary

Last edited:
Damn, I'm turning 30 this year and I still don't get it. Isn't valentines was a mutual "holiday"?
Oh, no doubt. In past years whenever I was asked about my v-day plans, I made it clear that I expect my efforts to be reciprocated and that reciprocation better include more than just sex.

Ya birthday is a one-way thing, sure. But v-day is for BOTH sides to show their appreciation.

Got a 50% of coupon in my Paypal account so I ordered her a bundle from ProFlowers with the flowers, candy, and a bear I think, figured I'd make one last hail mary attempt at this chic who gradually giving me the curve, :rolleyes, but at the same time **** it I'm not about to be Drake-in over this broad. I hope she at least calls me to say thank you though, can look at it as a parting gift. I'll be in New Orleans

Got a 50% of coupon in my Paypal account so I ordered her a bundle from ProFlowers with the flowers, candy, and a bear I think, figured I'd make one last hail mary attempt at this chic who gradually giving me the curve, :rolleyes, but at the same time **** it I'm not about to be Drake-in over this broad. I hope she at least calls me to say thank you though, can look at it as a parting gift. I'll be in New Orleans
you Always posts avy to post ratio type ish tho

Got a 50% of coupon in my Paypal account so I ordered her a bundle from ProFlowers with the flowers, candy, and a bear I think, figured I'd make one last hail mary attempt at this chic who gradually giving me the curve,
eyes.gif
, but at the same time **** it I'm not about to be Drake-in over this broad. I hope she at least calls me to say thank you though, can look at it as a parting gift. I'll be in New Orleans
too late for that. stare at your avy for a minute 
mean.gif

:lol: I know right :lol:
Your right doggie, smh at myself |I
:lol: Bruh, I think she'll buss' it open too. I'ma update y'all wiff' the details on V-Day.

+

Restaurants will be packed and reserved but if you don't mind waiting a half an hour-45 mins, you'll be fine. Last year I jus' showed up to Olive Garden at 9 P.M. and only had a 35 min wait. Good to have convo wit' ya lady before sitting down and grubbing.

:lol: Y'all dudes man :smh: Dipset probably in love or working something up. Let him cook (no pun intended)

Yeah I'm working something up. We don't luh' these yoes'.

I've only officially been with the girl I'm dating now for 3 weeks roughly. We talked and decided to still celebrate valentines day. I just went with some roses, got her a stuffed animal, and a basic V-Day card, plus doing dinner tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well.

I've only officially been with the girl I'm dating now for 3 weeks roughly. We talked and decided to still celebrate valentines day. I just went with some roses, got her a stuffed animal, and a basic V-Day card, plus doing dinner tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well.

Gud luck & have fun brotha. 8)

Pics :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom