VALENTINES DAY 2014 VOL. UPDATE WITH YOUR STORIES, B.

Why not during the weekend? I'm taking my Fiancé out to dinner on the 15th. Still will probably will be packed, but it may not be as bad as the 14th.
Saturday will be stupid as well. I work in a restaurant. Take it from me....go out on Thursday instead. It will be busy as hell, but tolerable. Friday and Saturday will be a **** show. You don't wanna eat in a restaurant on those days trust me.

broke up with my girl last week dumb *** broad **** that **** :smh: playin with my emotions and **** :smh:

prob will hit up the old side pieces tho maybe get some yambs

i wanted to head to socal and do supperclub but i wont be able to make it till sat
so im a have to figure something else out

Saturday will be stupid as well. I work in a restaurant. Take it from me....go out on Thursday instead. It will be busy as hell, but tolerable. Friday and Saturday will be a **** show. You don't wanna eat in a restaurant on those days trust me.
My man 
nthat.gif

Gonna run this by my girl, since she has thursday off but works friday till 8 and will most likely be tired. Maybe do the dinner thing thursday night and then breakfast

on Friday morning before she goes off to work.

Going to an "Anti-Valentines Day" party in the city. Every single chick there should be single, so it get's no better than that.

I'm getting my boyfriend a pair of those Tiffany dunks coming out this Saturday.

Man, honestly, I'm not even expecting anything. 
laugh.gif
 I'm already more than happy with just spending time with him on valentines day.
pimp.gif

THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT!

Gonna dip my corndog in the pudding and live on the wild side.

Last edited:
unless i find that special lady in the next 7 days, i'll be home, alone, crying and watching breakfast at tiffany's.

Last edited:
I'm planning on surprising the wife with a dozen roses with her favorite cupcakes. I was hoping to go to Olive Garden, but it will be packed. Debating if I should go on Friday or just go to another restaurant.

Whats somethinggood to do besides restaurant?
I was thinking of a picnic before I found a restaurant. Find a nice view in your city.

Here in San Francisco, there are lots of parks. I was gonna do one in the infamous Golden Gate Park and do a peddle boat in a lake area.

Back
Top Bottom