VALENTINES DAY 2014 VOL. UPDATE WITH YOUR STORIES, B.

Gotta drive up an hour and some change to shorty college, get her fresh roses the day before, get some Godiva chocolate and then pay for dinner. Damn, it's gonna be an expensive day smh. She said she's celibate too; probably only get to makeout and squeeze the chesticles like were in middle school.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The rain is the perfect setting brah.. She'll be all close to you arm around trying to stay under the umbrella. The rain is your best friend brah

Twelf that you b :nerd: when you getting on da xbox playa we back.. Don't tell me you quit gaming

Last edited:
As for myself, probably dinner, a couple roses and dark chocolate. I hope she splits that tab with me since it'll probably be sushi.

Twelf that you b :nerd: when you getting on da xbox playa we back.. Don't tell me you quit gaming
Sup bruh :lol:

But man, not for a good minute. Maybe later this year. But I am taking a pretty lengthy hiatus. I haven't touched a video game in like.. A year. I have a lot of **** on my plate nowadays. Hope all is well.

Don't have a valentines but my best friend she's in Kuwait serving and she loves puzzles
I was going to buy a keychain rubrics cube and etch a message in it. Scramble it and send it to her. :pimp:

which fools gonna be proposing.. yall know who you are. 

spill the beans what your plans. cause its cliche as f...!! so let NT help you spruce it up to be better than cliche

Most likely go to the gym in the AM and then end the evening with the Fiancé eating a home cooked meal and watching a movie.

Damn I still don't know what to do. I kinda want to take her out to dinner but

every restaurant worth a damn is gonna be packed like crazy.

Why not during the weekend? I'm taking my Fiancé out to dinner on the 15th. Still will probably will be packed, but it may not be as bad as the 14th.

Why not during the weekend? I'm taking my Fiancé out to dinner on the 15th. Still will probably will be packed, but it may not be as bad as the 14th.
:lol: you lucky bastard...I hope that the pre-fixed menus will be gone by then...It's 80+/person right now :smh:.

Next year, I plan to cook for the two of us, but making my own menu :pimp:.

laugh.gif
you lucky bastard...I hope that the pre-fixed menus will be gone by then...It's 80+/person right now
mean.gif

Next year, I plan to cook for the two of us, but making my own menu
pimp.gif
roll.gif
We're going to House of Prime Rib. Our first time there! Any suggestions?
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

:lol: you lucky bastard...I hope that the pre-fixed menus will be gone by then...It's 80+/person right now :smh: .

Next year, I plan to cook for the two of us, but making my own menu :pimp: .
:rofl: We're going to House of Prime Rib. Our first time there! Any suggestions?8) :pimp:
I got the King Henry VIII (I think it's the 8th..) and bro trust me...It was too much for me. I ate 3 bites :lol: and packed it up ($55)...My dad eventually ate it :frown:.

Maybe I eat very little, but I suggest getting the second largest one. They give you free seconds (a thinner cut than what you ordered). Sides, if not mistaken, are free refills. The creamed spinach is money!

I'm not a wine drinker, so I can't help you there. Parking is relatively easy after 6pm (meters are enforced before then), I parked a block away last time.

I got the King Henry VIII (I think it's the 8th..) and bro trust me...It was too much for me. I ate 3 bites
laugh.gif
and packed it up ($55)...My dad eventually ate it
frown.gif

Maybe I eat very little, but I suggest getting the second largest one. They give you free seconds (a thinner cut than what you ordered). Sides, if not mistaken, are free refills. The creamed spinach is money!

I'm not a wine drinker, so I can't help you there. Parking is relatively easy after 6pm (meters are enforced before then), I parked a block away last time.
Yeah, I saw that King Henry cut, that's way too much for me. Looking forward to next Saturday.

Just take your girl to San Tung and get some wings...
smokin.gif

I got the King Henry VIII (I think it's the 8th..) and bro trust me...It was too much for me. I ate 3 bites :lol: and packed it up ($55)...My dad eventually ate it :frown: .

Yeah, I saw that King Henry cut, that's way too much for me. Looking forward to next Saturday.

Just take your girl to San Tung and get some wings...:smokin
Call her crazy, but she doesn't like them wings (more for me!) -- She dislikes the sweet honey-glazed looking stuff :lol:.

We're going to Chaya Brasserie in the Embarcadero. Got a little surprise for us to do before dinner, should be a fun day.

Back
Top Bottom