VALENTINES DAY 2014 VOL. UPDATE WITH YOUR STORIES, B.

reservations in LA have been absolutely insane in the beverly hills/hollywood/downtown area. Most of the nicer famous restaurants were all packed except those random time slots starting about 2 weeks ago when i called. Managed to get a reservation at Wolfgang's steak house which I heard a lot of good things about so dinner there and tiffany's bracelet for the gift with some chocolates. Been 4 years since i've celebrated valentine's day and am now dating a really good girl so actually pretty excited.

I hate crowds I'm like the dam hulk I avoid situations that will get me pissed off. So since I've been with my girl (6 years ) I've only gone out to a restaurant and ended up waiting 1 hour so I was beyond mad never again so we either cook for each other or just stay in or I take her out the night or day before to do something nice.

As for gifts this year I got her $100 for victory secrets since she's always complaining about her bras not fitting right.

Also got her a watch for her bday which is the day before vday so she's always happy about getting two gifts lol

I have always been a man of my word, but unfortunately, I must rescind my offer. This is due to that lack of chivalry on my part. My darling wife saw what I was doing and became really upset... "You never write me any poetry!"... She was right, I never did. I tried to cop out, " I couldn't do anything good enough for you." She wasn't buying it. So we been arguing for the past 10 mins. Im glad I dont celebrate VDay. I cant go through wit it. I just wanted to help. Back in the day, I wrote on a poem on my brother's card for his girlfriend and she cried and gave up the yambs. ( I did it half sleep and dont remeber what the hell I wrote. I know I put her name in it tho) But yea, sorry bros..

i dont get the point of this pic...................
someone enlighten me
He probably thinks you're doing too much. It sounds like a good time, but probably not for your wallet. 
laugh.gif

I never go to dinner on valentines day, always the night before or after.

From my experience what creates the best memory;
music concert
Cirque du soleil show
broadway play
book a room in a boutique hotel nearby and go club/bar hopping till drunk
flowers from costco or the street corner (all the same, trust me)
buy a card and write true feelings

skip the cheesy dinners, jewerly and chocolate

Drivning an hour and a half down to CT from Boston after work Friday night. She's making dinner. I'm bringing a nice bottle of wine and champagne. Bought her a pair of shoes she's been talking about for a while. Prolly just gonna hang in and watch a movie cause she's on call for work that night. Saturday, taking her to the aquarium, she friggen loves that place! should be a nice weekend together since we don't really see each other during the week.

I'm gonna buy it before she gets off work I'm off that day so I got time.. I'll just buy what looks nice she'll be happy that I'm actually getting her something tbh
laugh.gif
thanks brah
son..get them delivered...trust me she'll love you for it...gives her co-workers a show and she'll be suprised.

Does anyone else cop Vday gifts for the other women in their life also? cause i have my moms and daughter too...I just spent 105 on roses for just the wifey smh

Scooping all the single girls at the bars :smokin

Told all the girls in the rotation I have work late hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom